You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Stronghold: Game Help & Strategy Discussions
Moderated by peter2008, Lord Michael I, ericgolf, Lord_of_Hell

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Stronghold 2 » Forums » Stronghold: Game Help & Strategy Discussions » An Error in the Game Manual
Bottom
Topic Subject:An Error in the Game Manual
Ircher
Archer
posted 06-10-14 08:00 EST (US)         
I have played Stronghold for about
5-6 months and have completed all but 3 of the missions without cheats on easy (Carving a Path, End of the Pig, Final Vengeance). I was unaable to complete Carving a Path no matter what I tried.

As I play around with the map editor, my latst maps are my Inpenetrable Sries which is a set of increasingly difficult Attacking Siege maps. I'll upload them as soon as I have a minimap! Anyway, I noticed that my Swordmens lasted much longer than tmy Pikemen against about 50 flaming arrows, yet the in-game manual says Pikemen have the best armor.
AuthorReplies:
PCDania
Archer
(id: PCD)
posted 06-10-14 09:14 EST (US)     1 / 2       
The game manual was written several month before the game was released. Editing it after that spec was changed would be too expensive. Very few people have noted the error so no harm has been done.

"Cats are the only animals that are both uber, pwns and 1337 at the same time." -King Euric
By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of HeavenGames.

[This message has been edited by PCDania (edited 06-14-2014 @ 03:24 AM).]

Timballisto
Archer
posted 06-13-14 21:33 EST (US)     2 / 2       
It's worth noting that while pikemen are not as strong against archers, they are actually more durable than swordsmen when dealing with crossbows.

-DOOMBRINGER-
"DOOMBRINGER, make a parking space IMMEDIATELY!"
"DOOMBRINGER declares it to be SO!"
"DOOMBRINGER, I command you to lay siege to THE ISS!"
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames