You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Stronghold: Game Help & Strategy Discussions
Moderated by peter2008, Lord Michael I, ericgolf, Lord_of_Hell

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Stronghold 2 » Forums » Stronghold: Game Help & Strategy Discussions » Mac GOG Platform
Bottom
Topic Subject:Mac GOG Platform
TaoofPu
Archer
posted 05-23-15 00:25 EST (US)         
Does anyone have any idea how to run either a trainer or how to activate cheats on a Mac, GOG platform for Stronghold or Crusader HD? thank you. (I've tried about everything I can think)

I have beaten both games and enjoy them, but I'd like to do some free building and just play around (thus, unlimited stone is nice).
AuthorReplies:
EaglePrince
Archer
posted 05-23-15 06:29 EST (US)     1 / 3       
You can try downloading and installing Stronghold Cheat Engine. In fact I do know about Stronghold Crusader Cheat Engine, and you can easily find some tutorials how to use it on Youtube, and from one of those videos you can also get the link to download the Cheat Engine.

I guess you could do the same for Stronghold 1.
TaoofPu
Archer
posted 05-23-15 13:35 EST (US)     2 / 3       
Thanks Eagle Prince. By Stronghold Cheat Engine, I assume you mean a trainer? If so, do you know any that were developed for Mac? (That's where I'm running into the problem. I've installed several through Crossover, but cannot get them to run.) Thanks for the quick response.
EaglePrince
Archer
posted 05-23-15 17:29 EST (US)     3 / 3       
You're welcome. And welcome to Stronghold Heaven, TaoofPu!

I don't know how to make it work on MAC, or fi there is a version for MAC, but maybe this could help you...

If you want, you can go in map editor, open some specific map, and add yourself some gold. If you want to give the gold to yourself, then you need to build cathedrals for player 1, and then delete those cathedrals. More cathedrals you delete more gold you give to player one. Then when you start the game on that specific map you will have as much gold as you gave to yourself by doing this trick. Also, if you want to give to player two some gold, you can do similar thing - by deleting player 2's cathedrals.

You can do the same with materials, but gold is better, as you don't need any space for the gold.

Later if you delete the keep of player 1 you reset the gold for player 1 to zero again I think. But just in case, make sure to have the backup of the map.

Note that it doesn't matter on which position you want to play the map. If you give the gold to player 1 in map editor, the player 1 will have that gold, and putting player 1 to another position would make no difference. Only deleting player 1's keep could reset what you did with the map.

Also, if you would like to play one of the original maps like this, I believe you could use the map unlocker to unlock the map, edit the map the way you want, and save it as a new map (you don't want to mess up anything such as Crusader Trail missions).

[This message has been edited by EaglePrince (edited 05-23-2015 @ 05:32 PM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames