You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Technical Issues
Moderated by Lord_of_Hell

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Stronghold 2 » Forums » Technical Issues » Files submitted but no news (version 1.3)
Bottom
Topic Subject:Files submitted but no news (version 1.3)
rfortuna
Archer
posted 07-05-17 05:51 EST (US)         
Hello everybody !

I submitted a files for the Raven campaign three month ago but i don't have any news, i have a number for my submits but how i can contact the moderators ?
AuthorReplies:
EaglePrince
Archer
posted 07-06-17 14:45 EST (US)     1 / 3       
Unfortunately there is no other way to contact them other than through these forums. I hope your map is going to approved soon enough.

In case you just got tired of this careless attitude of Heaven Games towards their forums, you can come to Stronghold Nation.
https://forums.strongholdnation.co.uk/

You can submit your file there as well, and it would be approved really quick. Within the day, or tomorrow, that is...

But what I hope is that you would stay at both communities. Only when it comes to approving new files, and some other things that regard modernizing these forums, Heaven Games doesn't give a damn...

There were so many ideas how they could make this better, and nothing. And if they want to keep this place more alive, then they have to introduce new moderators. There's no other way...
rfortuna
Archer
posted 07-08-17 03:19 EST (US)     2 / 3       
Yes I think I'll do that thanks!

Maybe one day my file will be approved here !
EaglePrince
Archer
posted 07-08-17 12:42 EST (US)     3 / 3       
If you have any issues with registration there, feel free to tell, I'd contact the admin to help you. Looking forward to see your map.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames