You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Technical Issues
Moderated by Lord_of_Hell

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.19 replies
Stronghold 2 » Forums » Technical Issues » where do i contact in?
Bottom
Topic Subject:where do i contact in?
iaminneedofhelp
Banned
posted 07-05-18 15:25 EST (US)         
where do I contact in after I submit a map?
AuthorReplies:
PCDania
Archer
(id: PCD)
posted 07-06-18 02:09 EST (US)     1 / 19       
There should be a staffer who are in charge of submitted maps. If your map has not showed up within 2-3 weeks try contact Lady Arcola. Her name is in Orange.

"Cats are the only animals that are both uber, pwns and 1337 at the same time." -King Euric
By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of HeavenGames.
iaminneedofhelp
Banned
posted 07-06-18 02:56 EST (US)     2 / 19       
I get a tracking number after I submit a map. do I have to something about it?
PCDania
Archer
posted 07-06-18 03:59 EST (US)     3 / 19       
You can use it if you have to contact a staffer regarding your upload. Makes it easier for them to find the correct upload.

"Cats are the only animals that are both uber, pwns and 1337 at the same time." -King Euric
By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of HeavenGames.
iaminneedofhelp
Banned
posted 07-06-18 04:38 EST (US)     4 / 19       
is lady Arcola one of the staffers that are in charge of submitted maps?
PCDania
Archer
posted 07-06-18 12:08 EST (US)     5 / 19       
Nope, she is the boss for all the staffers in charge of all the Stronghold forums and knows who is in charge of taking care of uploaded maps.

iaminneedofhelp
Banned
posted 07-06-18 14:27 EST (US)     6 / 19       
can you tell me what staffer can I contact? because I'm new to submitting maps
PCDania
Archer
posted 07-07-18 03:46 EST (US)     7 / 19       
As I wrote: Lady Arcola. She knows who is in charge of the uploads.

iaminneedofhelp
Banned
posted 07-07-18 04:42 EST (US)     8 / 19       
your latest message didn't help me. also, should I contact ericgolf through Gmail?
PCDania
Archer
posted 07-07-18 08:43 EST (US)     9 / 19       
your latest message didn't help me.
Did you try email Lady Arcola? It is Summer and I don't know what she is doing. If you mean you don't know how to contact her: On the Stronghold Main forum page, in the right side in the Moderators column, click her name.
also, should I contact ericgolf through Gmail?
I don't know. If you like, try contact him like you do with Lady Arcola but remember to tell him if you have mailed Lady Arcola as for avoiding confusion.

iaminneedofhelp
Banned
posted 07-07-18 09:53 EST (US)     10 / 19       
my default e-mail program is Microsoft outlook
PCDania
Archer
posted 07-07-18 11:22 EST (US)     11 / 19       
What does that have to do with it?

iaminneedofhelp
Banned
posted 07-07-18 12:11 EST (US)     12 / 19       
if I click on an email in the staff list, it opens Microsoft outlook.
PCDania
Archer
posted 07-07-18 16:08 EST (US)     13 / 19       
Copy/paste the email to your preferred email program.

iaminneedofhelp
Banned
posted 07-07-18 18:21 EST (US)     14 / 19       
I already did that with Gmail and contacted ericgolf
PCDania
Archer
posted 07-08-18 01:36 EST (US)     15 / 19       
Then why do you ask about what to do?

iaminneedofhelp
Banned
posted 07-08-18 03:28 EST (US)     16 / 19       
because I have never contacted a staffer in heaven games before
PCDania
Archer
posted 07-08-18 05:30 EST (US)     17 / 19       
Have you tried slowly reading our conversation point for point thinking at what I tell you and what your reply is?

When I do it starts looking pretty confusing.

Well, I hope you get a reply from ericgolf, if you haven't within 14 days, try contact Lady Arcola instead. Please note it is Summer so they might be without internet access so it might take some time before you get a reply.

In worst case, if you haven't heard anything within 4 weeks, post here again and I will try see what I can do getting you in contact with someone.

[This message has been edited by PCDania (edited 07-08-2018 @ 05:50 AM).]

iaminneedofhelp
Banned
posted 07-08-18 07:47 EST (US)     18 / 19       
****ing finally. ericgolf approved my map before i looked at your latest reply. I don't care if i'm swearing

[This message has been edited by iaminneedofhelp (edited 07-08-2018 @ 07:49 AM).]

PCDania
Archer
posted 07-08-18 13:00 EST (US)     19 / 19       
Thanks for telling.

Have a great Summer.

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames