You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Technical Issues
Moderated by Lord_of_Hell

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.24 replies
Stronghold 2 » Forums » Technical Issues » ericgolf is not approving my second map!
Bottom
Topic Subject:ericgolf is not approving my second map!
iaminneedofhelp
Banned
posted 07-21-18 09:08 EST (US)         
it has been 32 days and my second map is still not approved. I sent him my second map's tracking number and no reply from him. I contacted Arcola and I didn't get a reply from her. what should I do now? wait for a year?
AuthorReplies:
PCDania
Archer
(id: PCD)
posted 07-21-18 12:50 EST (US)     1 / 24       
Wait another 14 days (it is Summer), then poke ericgolf again, if no reply within 7 days, poke Lady Arcola.

"Cats are the only animals that are both uber, pwns and 1337 at the same time." -King Euric
By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of HeavenGames.
iaminneedofhelp
Banned
posted 07-21-18 15:05 EST (US)     2 / 24       
what do you mean by "poke"? I'm using Gmail
PCDania
Archer
posted 07-21-18 16:58 EST (US)     3 / 24       
Send a nice mail politely asking if they got your first mail.

Are you serious you didn't get what I meant with "poke"?

"Cats are the only animals that are both uber, pwns and 1337 at the same time." -King Euric
By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of HeavenGames.
iaminneedofhelp
Banned
posted 07-21-18 17:19 EST (US)     4 / 24       
kind of
EaglePrince
Archer
posted 07-22-18 15:15 EST (US)     5 / 24       
I think there is an option to "poke" somebody on Facebook. Maybe that's what had brought the confusion.
Mathew Steel
Archer
posted 07-22-18 15:49 EST (US)     6 / 24       
I'll be honest, even I was confused by the "poke"
Timballisto
Archer
posted 07-22-18 21:54 EST (US)     7 / 24       
Interesting, maybe it's a regional thing. It is well-understood where I live.

-DOOMBRINGER-
"DOOMBRINGER, make a parking space IMMEDIATELY!"
"DOOMBRINGER declares it to be SO!"
"DOOMBRINGER, I command you to lay siege to THE ISS!"
PCDania
Archer
posted 07-23-18 04:23 EST (US)     8 / 24       
So you are hiding in the woodwork.
Are there more in there?

Mathew Steel
Archer
posted 07-23-18 10:49 EST (US)     9 / 24       
I just wanted to say that OP not understanding your “poke” comment isn’t that surprising!
EaglePrince
Archer
posted 07-24-18 10:49 EST (US)     10 / 24       
Maybe this is what he meant to try, but couldn't find the right emoticon in Gmail.

Anyway, I love how few more of us came to this topic, quite a refreshment. How's everybody doing, friends?
iaminneedofhelp
Banned
posted 08-04-18 12:59 EST (US)     11 / 24       
august 4 2018: ericgolf did not approve my map. I hate slow moderators
PAlAT
Archer
posted 08-04-18 16:07 EST (US)     12 / 24       
Well, this site isn't exactly the lively community it once was, so please understand that ericgolf probably prioritizes other commitments these days. I understand that you've been waiting as patiently as possible, but the best solution for you is still to send him a couple more emails, since there's nothing the rest of us can do about approving your map.

Although I will say to the mods that it's probably time to either change or get rid of the note about a 24-72 hour wait for approval

Timballisto
Archer
posted 08-04-18 23:40 EST (US)     13 / 24       
Is there any way I can apply to assist with these tasks? I wouldn't be able to approve all uploads as I don't own all the games, but, I could look at Stronghold 2, Stronghold, Crusader, and Crusader Extreme submissions.

-DOOMBRINGER-
"DOOMBRINGER, make a parking space IMMEDIATELY!"
"DOOMBRINGER declares it to be SO!"
"DOOMBRINGER, I command you to lay siege to THE ISS!"
PCDania
Archer
posted 08-05-18 05:35 EST (US)     14 / 24       
If things are like back when I was part of the staff the only way is getting an invitation.

iaminneedofhelp
Banned
posted 08-07-18 06:00 EST (US)     15 / 24       
finally! he approved my map! my impatience made me hate ericgolf
MotherTheresaMay
Banned
posted 08-30-18 11:32 EST (US)     16 / 24       
Hello! I have had an account on this site for over a decade. Earlier today, I logged into that account (username: Sweyn78), and requested to change my email. I never received the confirmation email, and none of the "change password" emails I've requested have come through. As a result, I am now unable to log into my account. I would be most remiss if I were to lose access to it forever due to a simple a website bug, since I have uploaded many things and left many comments and reviews using that account.
It should be possible to corroborate my story with the site logs.
I created this account, "MilesBHuff", solely for the purpose of recovering my "Sweyn78" account. Relatively simple Google searches can reveal that I use "MilesBHuff" and "Sweyn78" pretty much everywhere, so I am very much one-in-the-same person (and no, I do not use the same password anywhere, in case anyone nefarious is reading this).
I still have access to the original email for this account, in the event that you need it in order to verify anything.
Thanks.
iaminneedofhelp
Banned
posted 08-31-18 08:36 EST (US)     17 / 24       
stop seeking attention, you attention seeker. you copied this message
PCDania
Archer
posted 08-31-18 12:29 EST (US)     18 / 24       
Don't worry, I am trying to contact an admin so this spammer can be banned. Just ignore the spammer.

Mathew Steel
Archer
posted 08-31-18 14:31 EST (US)     19 / 24       
They have been banned by the looks of it! It's just all the posts haven't been removed.
PCDania
Archer
posted 08-31-18 15:21 EST (US)     20 / 24       
Yes, the admin I contacted banned the spammer. Unfortunately he didn't hide all the spam.

Mathew Steel
Archer
posted 08-31-18 16:09 EST (US)     21 / 24       
PCDania
Archer
posted 08-31-18 18:24 EST (US)     22 / 24       
I agree. I'm not an admin any more so I can't do it.

Mathew Steel
Archer
posted 09-01-18 07:51 EST (US)     23 / 24       
How have admins not seen these posts yet? They've been up for days now.
PCDania
Archer
posted 09-01-18 12:16 EST (US)     24 / 24       
I can't answer you on that. The admin I contacted is not among those who are in charge of SH forums.

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames