You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Stronghold and Crusader: Scenario Design and Modding Forum
Moderated by ericgolf, Lady Arcola, peter2008, Lord Michael I, Lord_of_Hell

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.8 replies
Stronghold 2 » Forums » Stronghold and Crusader: Scenario Design and Modding Forum » Problem for submit Stronghold v1.3 files
Bottom
Topic Subject:Problem for submit Stronghold v1.3 files
rfortuna
Archer
posted 05-10-17 03:08 EST (US)         
Hello everybody,

Before all excuse me for my bad english

I created a campaign about the snake with a color template and the Steam's version of Stronghold 1, and i tried many times to submit it, they said me that's good but after sometimes i don't see my files.

Someone has already had this problem with version 1.3 (since we can only check up to 1.2) ?

Thank you in advance for your help !
AuthorReplies:
EaglePrince
Archer
posted 05-10-17 17:27 EST (US)     1 / 8       
Hi! Regarding the issue with version, yes, they don't offer 1.3 version for neither Stronghold Crusader or Stronghold. You just pick 1.2 version, and type into the description that it was made by 1.3 actually.

Now about the other thing. If I understood you correctly, you submit your map, and then you don't notice your map/scenario/campaign in the downloads section? That may be because your submitted file needs to be approved, and only then it can be seen and downloaded from the downloads section. I hope I understood you right, and that this answers your question.
rfortuna
Archer
posted 05-11-17 02:26 EST (US)     2 / 8       
Ok thanks !

Yes that's it in the great line.
For my scenario i take a template in this website where my soldiers was yellow, and i created my game.
But it's been a week, after maybe it's normal in STR heaven.

How long does it usually take?
I know that on Age of empire 3 heaven it's take just one day, but maybe it's different here

(i try to update an old scenario of 2016 for see what's happened)
EaglePrince
Archer
posted 05-11-17 15:04 EST (US)     3 / 8       
You are correct, it varies from community to community, this waiting time for approval is not the same at each Heaven Games community. Even hear - for Stronghold 1, Stronghold Crusader 1, and Stronghold Crusader 2 downloads section it takes about one or at most few weeks I think. On this other hand, you have Stronghold 2 & Stronghold Legends downloads section here where no new maps are being approved. It depends of who is the moderator, and how regularly they check and approve these new files.

I'm happy to hear that they are so efficient at Age of Empires 3 Heaven.

Off topic, what's your favorite civilization in Age of Empires 3? Mine are Spaniards. A las armas!
rfortuna
Archer
posted 05-12-17 03:02 EST (US)     4 / 8       
Ouch no new maps are being approved ?! It's terrible !
Ok so i wait..

Yes spanish was good but no one can stop an angry aztecan army with arrow knight and skull knight!
If you like AOE3 try my campaign
EaglePrince
Archer
posted 05-12-17 07:36 EST (US)     5 / 8       
Now new Stronghold 2 maps are being approved, but I only said it as an example, this isn't the case with Stronghold 1 and Crusader 1. So your map is soon going to be approved.

Sure, I will look into that. I'm very busy these days, so I won't be able to try it any time soon, but when I get some free time I could give it a try.
rfortuna
Archer
posted 05-15-17 04:26 EST (US)     6 / 8       
Tell me,
When you create a map on crusader you too he divide the workforce of invasion by two? As well as the victory conditions? (Gold, resources, etc.)

It can be embarrassing if it's only me, because the players will then have to make armies pretty monstrous and unrealizable goals!
EaglePrince
Archer
posted 05-17-17 15:11 EST (US)     7 / 8       
Sorry for the late reply. Busy with work, and now I finally set down by the PC.

I'm afraid I don't understand your question. Who divides workforce of invasion by two? I feel you wanted to say something about making invading armies twice as small, and making winning conditions twice as low? What about it?
rfortuna
Archer
posted 05-18-17 10:19 EST (US)     8 / 8       
No problem !
Yes that's it ! Like an easy mod, but i don't check the difficulty level ! Strange..
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames