You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Stronghold and Crusader: Scenario Design and Modding Forum
Moderated by ericgolf, Lady Arcola, peter2008, Lord Michael I, Lord_of_Hell

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Stronghold 2 » Forums » Stronghold and Crusader: Scenario Design and Modding Forum » Please Help Me with Scenarios in Stronghold Crusader
Bottom
Topic Subject:Please Help Me with Scenarios in Stronghold Crusader
Bishdawg
Archer
posted 10-16-17 03:08 EST (US)         
Hi, I am new here and to forums in general, so I apologize if this is in the wrong thread, I will figure my way around soon I'm sure.

So I am relatively new to stronghold crusader, (I have it on steam as well as the extreme version) and I have been enjoying it thus far. However I am a bit stuck, I created a custom MP scenario, yet for some reason I cannot play it with AI, in fact I cannot play any map in multiplayer with just AI. I add AI and choose the teams etc, However I can never press continue. I am wondering if I need another human player maybe?

So semi-frustrated at that fact I went and made a single player scenario and wanted it to be a 2v2 and the event to be win upon enemy lord killed. (I don't understand the particular lord that you can choose to kill as you cannot place particular lords. Unless maybe they are colour associated? And also how would i make it that both enemy lords need to be killed?) Anyways in regard to my single player map, I cannot seem to make the players be on teams as there is no round table like multiplayer. I am unsure on how to add that in an event/ invasion etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys - Bishdawg
AuthorReplies:
EaglePrince
Archer
posted 10-16-17 07:40 EST (US)     1 / 1       
Welcome to Stronghold Heaven!

So, if I understood you correctly, you have actually created a skirmish map? These are not actually multiplayer maps, they can be used in both singleplayer and multiplayer. What you would need to do to play this map with AI only would be to go Crusader from the game's main menu, and then pick Custom Game. There you can find your map, and play it in with settings you want.

There you will also find Crusader Trail and Warchest Trail. They are very fun too, and you will find a lot of fun and challenging missions there!

Yes, the objective is to kill the enemy lord, but I am pretty sure you will figure it out.

Regarding adding events, you cannot add them in a skirmish map, only in scenario maps. But let's keep it simple for start. I'd suggest you to play those simpler missions first, such as those from Campaign, or the first mission of Crusader Trail called Arrival. And just after playing some other scenario maps to try to make some scenario maps by yourself. There are many cool fan-made scenarios you can find here at Stronghold Heaven's downloads section.

Oh, and you asked your question in the right place, as it is related to maps you created. If you have any questions that regard map making, this Stronghold and Crusader: Scenario Design and Modding Forum is the right place. When you have a question about the gameplay, then just you can ask what you want at Crusader, Warchest, & Extreme: General Discussion & Help.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

[This message has been edited by EaglePrince (edited 10-16-2017 @ 07:41 AM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames