You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Stronghold and Crusader: Scenario Design and Modding Forum
Moderated by ericgolf, Lady Arcola, peter2008, Lord Michael I, Lord_of_Hell

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Stronghold 2 » Forums » Stronghold and Crusader: Scenario Design and Modding Forum » Error in lanching stronghold crusader online by gameranger
Bottom
Topic Subject:Error in lanching stronghold crusader online by gameranger
auto_kmg
Archer
posted 02-07-18 21:44 EST (US)         
when I play with gameranger and i wasn't the host the game starts normly but it's start on the main menu on the home page of the game it's like that I lanched it directly to play single player also when I was the host the game start but it appear to other players in the same room that I aborted the game
My Version is 1.1
I install it from " Ocean Of Games "
AuthorReplies:
EaglePrince
Archer
posted 02-08-18 02:53 EST (US)     1 / 2       
I am not familiar with Ocean of Games, but to me it smells like piracy. I tried visiting their website, and see what it says about Stronghold Crusader, and my antivirus reported it stopped a virus threat. Some troyan...

I think the best would be to see if you can buy it on a secure place such as Steam, GOG, Humble Bundle, etc. Even better for you would be to wait a little bit until the Stronghold Collection is on sale, when you should be able to get Stronghold, Stronghold Crusader, Stronghold 2, and Stronghold Legends for something like 7 bugs.

Also, the issue might be that your version of the game is simply incompatible with the versions of other players. Maybe they play with 1.3 or 1.4 versions. Only you can know that for sure, you need to ask them. 1.1 is compatible with 1.2, but it is not with 1.3 and 1.4. You can download the 1.4 patch from here if you want.

But Ocean of Games still smells fishy to me. I wouldn't recommend to anyone to download a game from there.

[This message has been edited by EaglePrince (edited 02-08-2018 @ 02:54 AM).]

iaminneedofhelp
Banned
posted 08-07-18 11:10 EST (US)     2 / 2       
why is this topic in Stronghold and Crusader: Scenario Design and Modding Forum? it should've been in the technical issues forums.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames