You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Crusader, Warchest, & Extreme: General Discussion & Help
Moderated by peter2008, Lord Michael I, Lord_of_Hell

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Stronghold 2 » Forums » Crusader, Warchest, & Extreme: General Discussion & Help » [Problem] Cannot skip mission with the Chicken
Bottom
Topic Subject:[Problem] Cannot skip mission with the Chicken
LordDuke
Archer
posted 02-23-17 06:29 EST (US)         
Hallo.

I currently play Stronghold Crusader, when I wanted to use the chicken, that did not work. You click on it, nothing happens.

Please help Community.
AuthorReplies:
EaglePrince
Archer
posted 02-23-17 11:28 EST (US)     1 / 5       
Maybe you've spend all three chickens? You can skip at most three missions with them, so if you come across a hard mission and you have all three chickens left, you need to see which of the four missions (which you haven't won yet) is the easiest for you to win, in order to move on, or to retrieve a chicken.
LordDuke
Archer
posted 03-01-17 07:15 EST (US)     2 / 5       
All 3 chickens are displayed.
EaglePrince
Archer
posted 03-01-17 15:56 EST (US)     3 / 5       
If all three chickens are displayed on the trail, then you have used all your chickens, and you need to come back to those missions, and win them. If you need any help with some of those missions, feel free to open another thread for that, we would be glad to help you.
LordDuke
Archer
posted 03-02-17 05:03 EST (US)     4 / 5       
Have not used a chicken.

At mission 33 misty river.
This mission is very difficult.
EaglePrince
Archer
posted 03-02-17 14:29 EST (US)     5 / 5       
Oh. So if you want to use a chicken, you just click on the chicken in the bottom.

And yes, that is one of the hardest missions. From what I remember, I think that I managed to win it by feeding my people with apples, and by building two square towers towards both Lionhearts and putting mangonels on top of them. I think I needed to buy some stone for that. I didn't build any walls, I just dag moats around my castle like Nizar would. I think I was using European archers to defend myself, I was producing bows.

I expect I also used to have inns, to earn some more money, plus, one can build few iron mines north-east of the stone keep.

Sorry, I don't remember all details, but two square towers with mangonels, moats, and feeding people with apples were the most helpful things for me.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames