You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Crusader, Warchest, & Extreme: General Discussion & Help
Moderated by peter2008, Lord Michael I, Lord_of_Hell

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Stronghold 2 » Forums » Crusader, Warchest, & Extreme: General Discussion & Help » Is there a way to add a seperate map for your downloaded maps?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Is there a way to add a seperate map for your downloaded maps?
NomsayinBrah
Archer
posted 01-04-18 15:35 EST (US)         
Hey all!

Recently bought strongholder crusader HD on steam. Bought one for my brother and dad aswell, as we used to play in the beginning of days.

Now I was wondering - been looking around for some fun maps to play with us 3.
(Preferably 3 v many maps, do you guys happens to know any? - side question)

But my main question: Is there a way to seperate your downloaded maps from your standard maps in the game?
Because as I'll be playing with my father and brother online as well, I won't remember all the maps I downloaded and which ones they have. (the standard ones)
(Or will the downloaded maps that I select as host be downloaded by them automatically in the loading screen?)

Anyhow - I hope my question was formed clear enough! Hope to hear from you soon!

[This message has been edited by NomsayinBrah (edited 01-04-2018 @ 03:37 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
EaglePrince
Archer
posted 01-04-18 16:58 EST (US)     1 / 3       
Hi! As about some map suggestion which you could play as 3 vs 5 AI lords... There are plenty of interesting maps out there in the downloads section, and there are plenty of useful maps for that which came with the game. I'm sure you will find some fine maps for that, and which maps will be best for you, that depends of your skill as well. My personally, I would try with maps where you have little place for a castle, and not too much resources, and where AI lords would have more space and more enough resources they need. That's just something I would like, but many don't agree with me, so... It just depends.

There is no way to separate these maps. At least not in the game itself, although you could mark for yourself those interesting maps with some tags. Such as "SHH [name of the map]". This way you would be able to easily find these maps when sorting them by name. Just one idea.

And yes, there is a way to share a map with others from within the game. The host needs to have the map, and there is a Send map button while setting the game. Others need to accept the map, and it would be sent to them. Easy as that.
NomsayinBrah
Archer
posted 01-05-18 03:46 EST (US)     2 / 3       
Ohhh! That's a brilliant Idea Eagleprince - changing the name, why didn't I think of that *Doh*!!

And very nice! I still have to wait for my exams to pass to play a bit more, as it's getting rather busy. But will try it out, to see what maps fit me the most.

Thank you for the quick response and your help!!
EaglePrince
Archer
posted 01-05-18 08:18 EST (US)     3 / 3       
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames