You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Crusader, Warchest, & Extreme: General Discussion & Help
Moderated by peter2008, Lord Michael I, Lord_of_Hell

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Stronghold 2 » Forums » Crusader, Warchest, & Extreme: General Discussion & Help » Cannot load/play missions in Crusader
Bottom
Topic Subject:Cannot load/play missions in Crusader
LordYitzhak
Archer
posted 09-10-18 00:26 EST (US)         
Hi,
I installed Crusader on my laptop, it wouldn't play to begin with so I downloaded the patch and I've been playing along pretty good, but when I come to the missions in the First Crusade or Saladin's Quest, usually I can play the first and second missions, but when I come to the third, like Krak des Chevaliers, it sends me to just a desert map like in map maker and I can put my keep, but don't get any wood to create a granary or anything really. There's nothing.

Is this normal?

Can I please have some help? I can't find anything else about this elsewhere.
AuthorReplies:
iaminneedofhelp
Banned
posted 09-11-18 22:07 EST (US)     1 / 3       
it looks like your missing maps, I cannot send you the maps because it's illegal in here

EDIT: I didn't know that sharing maps is allowed until eagleprince said that sharing maps is allowed. I will send you (LordYitzhak) the missing maps through Dropbox.

[This message has been edited by iaminneedofhelp (edited 09-15-2018 @ 00:13 AM).]

EaglePrince
Archer
posted 09-14-18 16:50 EST (US)     2 / 3       
Sharing maps is allowed. What you're not allowed to do is sharing game's files.

That's strange. What OS do you have on your laptop? The game should work right away. What game version do you have right now, and what is the game version you originally installed on your laptop? Is this some disk version of Stronghold Crusader? From the context I can guess it's not the Steam version for example. Where did you get the game?

I would suggest you to uninstall the game, but before that you might want to backup the content from Documents\Stronghold Crusader. That's where your campaign progress is saved.

I could send you the map file for these missions, but that may fix only part of the problem. I hope nothing is messed up with your installation (the disk) of the game.
iaminneedofhelp
Banned
posted 09-14-18 23:24 EST (US)     3 / 3       
thanks, eagleprince!

EDIT: LordYitzhak, here are the missing files: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mht2933buky85ai/for LordYitzhak.zip?dl=0

[This message has been edited by iaminneedofhelp (edited 09-15-2018 @ 00:16 AM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames