You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Stronghold and Crusader: The Map Room
Moderated by ericgolf, Lady Arcola, Lord Michael I, Lord_of_Hell

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Stronghold 2 » Forums » Stronghold and Crusader: The Map Room » SH projects in 2015, update on the community, etc.
Bottom
Topic Subject:SH projects in 2015, update on the community, etc.
PAlAT
Archer
posted 06-25-15 11:29 EST (US)         
How's everyone doing? Just coming back onto the forums after two years. Would like to hear a bit from you guys.
Anyways, have a few more projects I previously never released and/or finished. Here's one I just uploaded:

I don't have much time these days due to university and other pursuits, so sadly I'll never be able to do much in the way of scripting. I still have a COTW map that I want to finish though, if anyone wants to do a script for it (I suck at scripting), send me a message, we'll work it out.

Oh yeah, and if you see this and you're on Steam, add me. We can, like, totally be friends or something.

AuthorReplies:
EaglePrince
Archer
posted 06-26-15 08:30 EST (US)     1 / 3       
Hi, this is a great map I see. I will certainly try it. I also have lots of obligations these days, but I do have to make some breaks, and now I know what I can do during one of them - or few of them.

By the way, I am unable to add you on Steam, as I don't have the privilege. This is my profile.
PAlAT
Archer
posted 06-26-15 08:45 EST (US)     2 / 3       
Thanks! It's great to see there's still some time for a good ol' game of Stronghold.
BTW, added. Talk sometime
Above map is just a small side-project, a siege, it'll come up in a few days or so, hopefully.

EaglePrince
Archer
posted 06-26-15 10:39 EST (US)     3 / 3       
Well, now we have enough Stronghold games never to be bored.

Great, and I accepted. Only I won't be able to start a conversation either, that's just another Steam's rule... Maybe I will buy the two DLC's for Crusader 2, and then I would get those privileges, but I'm still not getting it as the game lags to me when I have few more opponents. I hope to upgrade that newer PC of mine soon, and if it works better then - then I would buy those DLC's too.

No worry, as soon as it comes up, it will be tested. It looks really good from the minimap.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames