You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Stronghold 2 and Legends: Scenario Design and Modding Forum
Moderated by ericgolf, peter2008, Doomsword

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.37 replies, Sticky
Stronghold 2 » Forums » Stronghold 2 and Legends: Scenario Design and Modding Forum » Stronghold 2 Eyecandy
Bottom
Topic Subject:Stronghold 2 Eyecandy
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Lady Arcola
SHH Seraph
posted 05-15-05 05:41 EST (US)         
SH2 eyecandy album is now up for you to showcase your maps eyecandy. There is a post in the map room also. Enjoy and lets show off your talent. Kazmiester just happens to by my first album I am testing for picture size.

Edit: I know we have this information in the map room thread but lets also make sure you have it here.

to email your work send it to me: arcola at heavengames dot com

Gallery is .jpg friendly so that is the best way to send them.

150-100 KB seems to give a good wallpaper size to work with, but I really need feedback from Mere or Jay on that. I may end up resizing down a few bytes.

Zipping your pics will work fine for email.

Seraph Lady Arcola
"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."
"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." -Walter Winchell

~ BFME2 Heaven | Stronghold Heaven | Stronghold 2 Heaven~

[This message has been edited by Lady Arcola (edited 07-01-2007 @ 11:35 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Lady Arcola
SHH Seraph
posted 11-22-08 02:31 EST (US)     26 / 37       
Hi Kristine Adair, the water needs to be "painted" with a different terrain color to get the neat blue, also laying in a different terrain under the water first will also affect the color. This tutorial may also help you a wee bit http://stronghold2.heavengames.com/sd/et5 with the water and this other link will show you the terrain http://stronghold2.heavengames.com/sd/et2;I don't have the game loaded on my laptop and that is what I am on at the moment so I can't tell you why your cows are just brown.

And I am sure the statues can be changed.

Seraph Lady Arcola
"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."
"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." -Walter Winchell

Doomsword
Earl
posted 11-22-08 12:31 EST (US)     27 / 37       
Black & white cows are a simple mod you get when you replace the cows DDS file. DDS files are the skins which give items their colors. The b&w cow mod can be downloaded from our good friends at Stronghold Knights here. I think you need to register to download anything.

Statues all come from the same button. They cycle through a few different ones so you need to place and delete until you get the one you want.

/\.........................../\
/..\_______________/..\
/..Angel Doomsword.\
/_/./././|||||||||||||\.\.\.\_\
/_/./_/{||||||||||}\_\.\_\
/_/......X..|||..X......\_\

[This message has been edited by Doomsword (edited 01-07-2015 @ 05:36 PM).]

SaintB
Archer
posted 05-13-11 07:40 EST (US)     28 / 37       
Some very nice stuff in there.. my stuff looks like utter crap when compared to yours.
Lady Arcola
SHH Seraph
posted 05-25-11 20:33 EST (US)     29 / 37       
Humm don't say that SaintB, it takes time to get your editor skills honed. Keep at it and I am sure we will see some great mapwork from you too.

Seraph Lady Arcola

harlidavidson
Archer
posted 07-01-11 13:27 EST (US)     30 / 37       
hey guys. first of all, sorry if i am asking this in the wrong forum.
what i want to do, i make the siege tower in sh legends to look like the small siege tower in sh2. Is this possible to do just by copiing the files from one game to another?
Lady Arcola
SHH Seraph
posted 07-05-11 15:14 EST (US)     31 / 37       
harlidavidson Can you ask this same question as a new post in this same section? Just open the Stronghold 2 and Legends: Scenario Design and Modding Forum and hit the new topic button at the top of the page. Then you can ask the question and it will be in its own thread and will get answers. If it stays in here it will most likely overlooked.

Thanks Lady Arcola

Seraph Lady Arcola

Serros_1
Archer
posted 01-07-15 13:13 EST (US)     32 / 37       
Would it be alright to post a promo picture of my mod on this thread? I assure you that it is very eye candy worthy.
Doomsword
Earl
posted 01-07-15 17:35 EST (US)     33 / 37       
No problem Serros, please do.

/\.........................../\
/..\_______________/..\
/..Angel Doomsword.\
/_/./././|||||||||||||\.\.\.\_\
/_/./_/{||||||||||}\_\.\_\
/_/......X..|||..X......\_\
Serros_1
Archer
posted 01-07-15 21:50 EST (US)     34 / 37       
Stronghold 2 as you've never seen it before.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/stronghold-2-imperium-condita

[This message has been edited by Serros_1 (edited 01-17-2015 @ 03:39 PM).]

EaglePrince
Archer
posted 01-09-15 04:26 EST (US)     35 / 37       
This does look really nice, I can see one great mod is being created.

Thanks for the eyecandy!
Serros_1
Archer
posted 01-30-15 12:38 EST (US)     36 / 37       
Ruins are a new tool map makers will have at their disposal.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/stronghold-2-imperium-condita

EaglePrince
Archer
posted 02-01-15 05:38 EST (US)     37 / 37       
It seems like you are about to create one great mod. It is indeed one thing that crossed my time long time ago - Stronghold was made in medieval Europe, and in the Middle East during Crusades, but it is going to be interesting to have a Roman era Stronghold, while you are making it really good.
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames