You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Stronghold 2 and Legends: Scenario Design and Modding Forum
Moderated by ericgolf, peter2008, Doomsword

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.6 replies
Stronghold 2 » Forums » Stronghold 2 and Legends: Scenario Design and Modding Forum » Control Lord's AI
Bottom
Topic Subject:Control Lord's AI
Splattoon
Archer
posted 02-16-15 17:26 EST (US)         
Hi again, do you have to first disable the Lord , so it can be enable , Have a Lord walking from A to B , have set to Lord enable when he gets there he doesn't move into his castles?? ver1.4.1

[This message has been edited by Splattoon (edited 02-16-2015 @ 07:29 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
EaglePrince
Archer
posted 02-16-15 17:37 EST (US)     1 / 6       
If I understood you correctly, I don't know if that is even possible, but who knows... But now as I think about it, I'm getting a feeling that you're more experienced with making scenarios than I am; so I hope someone else would come to tell us.
Doomsword
Earl
posted 02-17-15 09:32 EST (US)     2 / 6       
Which Lord? Placing Keeps will sometimes spawn a Lord, look close and see if there are two. Set up a test map with the bare essentials and try different ways until it does what you want.

/\.........................../\
/..\_______________/..\
/..Angel Doomsword.\
/_/./././|||||||||||||\.\.\.\_\
/_/./_/{||||||||||}\_\.\_\
/_/......X..|||..X......\_\
Splattoon
Archer
posted 02-17-15 16:10 EST (US)     3 / 6       
Hi
Well I'm using Edward , I placed a wooden castle , then place eddy a distance away but not on his soil , I'm using a Move function to get him to his castles , I'm also used a control lords Ai disable while he walks and a enable when he get there but he never moves on arrive into his castle

Does Eddy have to be on his own soil for certain function to work ???
Doomsword
Earl
posted 02-18-15 13:14 EST (US)     4 / 6       
Not sure it works that way. You want to have Ed appear, walk to his castle and start living there, correct? Not sure it will work that way, maybe have the castle not belong to him until he gets there? Crazy editor, beat it 'til it does what you want!

Placing lords on the map is a weird thing. When you place a KeepFlag the Keep it creates will spawn a Lord. So if you place a Lord and then kill him in battle his Keep will instantaneously spawn another Lord.

/\.........................../\
/..\_______________/..\
/..Angel Doomsword.\
/_/./././|||||||||||||\.\.\.\_\
/_/./_/{||||||||||}\_\.\_\
/_/......X..|||..X......\_\
Splattoon
Archer
posted 02-18-15 17:19 EST (US)     5 / 6       
well I found a way to make it work but seem a bit ambiguous to me , In Move Lord , the function "leave Map/ not leave map " if "leave map" is used, this reset the lords position to his front door, then to his roof top position not as it suggests "leave Map" plus if any solid building/structure(wall) is located on the location flag where you want him to go to , will negate leave map function and he will just stand there as close as possible to flag so make sure flag is in a free building area

[This message has been edited by Splattoon (edited 02-18-2015 @ 06:19 PM).]

tobikanne121
Archer
posted 08-11-15 07:51 EST (US)     6 / 6       
You could make an move lord event and let him stop somewhere😉
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames