You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Stronghold 2 and Legends: Scenario Design and Modding Forum
Moderated by ericgolf, peter2008, Doomsword

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Stronghold 2 » Forums » Stronghold 2 and Legends: Scenario Design and Modding Forum » [Stronghold Legends Steam] Editing Campaign scenarios
Bottom
Topic Subject:[Stronghold Legends Steam] Editing Campaign scenarios
DjReplica
Archer
posted 07-09-17 07:50 EST (US)         
From what i see, stronghold 2 has different filenames that tells it what type of map it is, however in stronghold legends all the maps are .slm, and i only have gotten to just make them appear in the usermaps by changing the title of the file. But i can't edit them in the editor, this could mean the map itself has some value that makes it hidden in the editor included with the file or stored somewhere else, does anyone have an idea how can i get the campaign scenarios to show up in the editor?

[This message has been edited by DjReplica (edited 07-09-2017 @ 07:56 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
EaglePrince
Archer
posted 07-09-17 12:42 EST (US)     1 / 1       
It seems to me that you might need Stronghold Legends map unlocker. That's the thing with, as far as I know, all Stronghold games. If you just copy these maps from the folder in Program Files into the one in Documents, they still won't show up until they have been unlocked.

But Stronghold Legends is the Stronghold game I've played the least, and I don't know if such a thing exists. My guess would be that it does, and in such a case I would guess that you should be able to find it in SHH downloads section. Or you might also try to ask for help at Stronghold Nation. There are few guys there that actually love Stronghold Legends!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames