You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Stronghold 2 and Legends: Scenario Design and Modding Forum
Moderated by ericgolf, peter2008, Doomsword

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Stronghold 2 » Forums » Stronghold 2 and Legends: Scenario Design and Modding Forum » Transferring from SHL to SH2
Bottom
Topic Subject:Transferring from SHL to SH2
Bronthion
Archer
posted 02-21-18 16:39 EST (US)         
Hi there! New member on the forum. I don't know if anyone is going to see this as I don't think there's been much activity around here lately but here goes. I own both Stronghold 2 and Stronghold Legends, and for my own use I like to transfer meshes and textures between the two. I have had some success doing it, for example transferring King Arthur's model onto the basic lord model from SH2, replacing the SH2 Spearmen with those of SHL etc. One thing I cant seem to get to work however of transferring the Ice Queen model and textures over the Lady from SH2 (the one that appears after building the Ladies Chamber) When I transfer the mesh file of the Ice Queen over that of the Lady she appears as invisible in game. Shes definitely still there, she just cant be seen! Its a random problem I know but if anyone knows how get this to work correctly I would be grateful if you would inform me. Cheers!
AuthorReplies:
EaglePrince
Archer
posted 02-25-18 08:47 EST (US)     1 / 1       
Welcome to Stronghold Heaven.

For what I can tell, some of that is possible, and some stuff are not, though I don't know these things in detail. I could advice you though to ask the same question at Stronghold Nation. Lord Chris knows a lot about modding Stronghold 2 and Stronghold Legends.

You might also want to keep an eye on this forum as well, as there are some guys here too that know a lot about modding these two games, only they don't come frequently.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames