You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Stronghold 2 and Legends: Scenario Design and Modding Forum
Moderated by ericgolf, peter2008, Doomsword

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Stronghold 2 » Forums » Stronghold 2 and Legends: Scenario Design and Modding Forum » Delayed invasion
Bottom
Topic Subject:Delayed invasion
Kronoxus
Archer
posted 03-25-18 10:24 EST (US)         
Hello,

I have got a problem with map making a script to my invasion map in Stronghold Legends. The main goal is to save our ally by killing all enemies who are going to invade his castle. But they are not invading immediately - they have to settle in some distance when the game begins (this is time to kill them) and after for example 2 years they are invading our ally (this is time when is too late to save our ally). It's the same as mission 4 from Stronghold 2 (Bull's army is waiting until invasion next to Sir Grey's castle). How do make delayed invasion like in description? I was trying with delay settings
(date and delay buttons), but it resulted only that the invasion has begun late, but immediately (we don't have chance to kill enemy troops because there aren't any earlier)...

I'm not native English, sorry for my mistakes and i hope you will understand my problem's description

[This message has been edited by Kronoxus (edited 03-25-2018 @ 10:29 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
EaglePrince
Archer
posted 03-25-18 13:53 EST (US)     1 / 3       
I am not experienced with SHL, but you can ask the same question at Stronghold Nation forum if you want. There are members who know a lot about SHL, and visit the forum regularly. There are some members here too that might be able to help you, so do keep an eye on this thread as well.
Kronoxus
Archer
posted 03-27-18 12:46 EST (US)     2 / 3       
I made a topic on the forum you refered me and it proved, it's impossible to directly delay the invasion, but I found another way that is very simillar to the effect I wanted to make. More details at link below

https://forums.strongholdnation.co.uk/post/16337/#p16337

Thanks for your help, this topic can be closed

[This message has been edited by Kronoxus (edited 03-27-2018 @ 12:47 PM).]

EaglePrince
Archer
posted 03-30-18 12:34 EST (US)     3 / 3       
You're welcome. I'm on that forum too, and I did follow your discussion there. Thank you, it is very kind of you to let everybody know you've learned how to accomplish what you wanted, and that you have the link to where others can read what you did, and what you got to know. Thanks for that.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames