Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Stronghold 2 » Forums » Technical Issues » granny2.dll
Bottom
Topic Subject:granny2.dll
Sayf Allah
Archer
posted 06-10-17 09:30 EST (US)         
hey gys i downloaded stronghold 2 setup from Zona but it doesn't have any Dll file so once i open it requests me a file untill i reached granny2.dll i downloaded it but itsh says _GrannyNewMeshe...@12 not avaible any help please
AuthorReplies:
PCDania
Archer
(id: PCD)
posted 06-10-17 09:38 EST (US)     1 / 5       
Zona as the Torrent Zona?

"Cats are the only animals that are both uber, pwns and 1337 at the same time." -King Euric
By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of HeavenGames.
Sayf Allah
Archer
posted 06-10-17 20:26 EST (US)     2 / 5       
idk that blue zona
that one

seee ? it doesn't download any of dll files with the installation please man if you have installing file , give it to me

[This message has been edited by Sayf Allah (edited 06-10-2017 @ 08:28 PM).]

PCDania
Archer
(id: PCD)
posted 06-11-17 02:55 EST (US)     3 / 5       
I don't know where you originate from, but downloading the Stronghold games using Zona is illegal (the games are copyrighted and cost money) in most of the world including the USA where these forums are hosted. You can buy the game on Steam as part of the Stronghold Collection. Currently the Stronghold Collection costs US $20 on Steam but with a bit of luck it might get cheaper during the Summer Sale. Unfortunately I can not provide you the file you need as providing files that are part of the game is illegal.

"Cats are the only animals that are both uber, pwns and 1337 at the same time." -King Euric
By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of HeavenGames.

[This message has been edited by PCDania (edited 06-11-2017 @ 02:56 AM).]

Sayf Allah
Archer
posted 06-11-17 10:29 EST (US)     4 / 5       
no no no need to waste money stronghold crusader 2 is working fine but why Stronghold 2 isn't ? i need more dll files and Granny.dll i need that file for stronghold 2
EaglePrince
Archer
posted 06-11-17 16:24 EST (US)     5 / 5       
I've never heard about Zona before, but if you haven't paid Stronghold 2, then it's illegal.

The other things is that sharing game files on this forum is forbidden by its rules.

Stronghold Collection PCDania mentioned includes Stronghold 1, Crusader 1, Stronghold 2, and Stronghold Legends. It's 20$, but it is very likely that soon enough it will be 75% or 80% off, so you might be able to get for 4$ or 5$. That's definitely a good deal.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames