You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Legends: Game Help & Strategy
Moderated by Lady Arcola, peter2008, ericgolf, Doomsword, Lord_of_Hell

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Stronghold 2 » Forums » Legends: Game Help & Strategy » Need Help On Ice: Siegfried
Bottom
Topic Subject:Need Help On Ice: Siegfried
Websnoopy
Archer
posted 11-27-10 23:11 EST (US)         
So, to start out, you have a castle with a stockpile, granary, about 75 archers, 25 swordsmen, 40 pikemen. in the right corner, there is an entrenched Dragon that you must defeat. Then every minute, white wolves come to defend it. I placed some buildings and used the archers on the wolves and the pikes and swords on the Dragon, the dragon takes forever to kill, then after you do that, you find out you're under attack!!! I can't start my castle up in time to counter it! But I tried building up while attacking, but my troops would get knocked away and be idle. I tried building up then attacking, but my guys got mauled by the wolves and bears. Help!!!

"Always beware the unexpected stroke" -Brother Cadfael
"I kill people dear" -RED
"If you break his heart, I will kill you and bury your body in the woods" -RED
AuthorReplies:
Doomsword
Earl
posted 11-28-10 09:09 EST (US)     1 / 4       
Is this one of the Ice campaign missions?

/\.........................../\
/..\_______________/..\
/..Angel Doomsword.\
/_/./././|||||||||||||\.\.\.\_\
/_/./_/{||||||||||}\_\.\_\
/_/......X..|||..X......\_\
Websnoopy
Archer
posted 11-28-10 10:16 EST (US)     2 / 4       
Yes, it is an Ice campiagn mission, I think number 3. It is just called: Siegfried.

"Always beware the unexpected stroke" -Brother Cadfael
"I kill people dear" -RED
"If you break his heart, I will kill you and bury your body in the woods" -RED
Doomsword
Earl
posted 11-28-10 10:29 EST (US)     3 / 4       
Well the fact is that we do not have a good write-up for all the Legends missions, and it's been a very long time since I have played the mission, so I suggest you visit Stronghold Knights and review their selection of Legends walkthroughs for quick and quality help on this map

/\.........................../\
/..\_______________/..\
/..Angel Doomsword.\
/_/./././|||||||||||||\.\.\.\_\
/_/./_/{||||||||||}\_\.\_\
/_/......X..|||..X......\_\
Lord Afro
Archer
posted 12-08-10 11:21 EST (US)     4 / 4       
for part one one of hints says the dragon hates siegfried. knowing that get your archers and two pikes on the small hill beside the dragon to cover the others from bear and wolf. then get siegfried to attack the dragon from his back while the pike and swords man to attack dragon from behind. the dragon will only attack siegfried leaving your other troops to kill the dragon. when siegfried gets weak give him a horse and because the dragon is slow you can get the dragon to attack then deke him out. for part two just use ice mirrors archer and crossbow and the the most important thing is to flank the siege camp/equipment with wolves. very easy to defend with no siege stuff. good luck!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames