You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Legends: Game Help & Strategy
Moderated by Lady Arcola, peter2008, ericgolf, Doomsword, Lord_of_Hell

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Stronghold 2 » Forums » Legends: Game Help & Strategy » problem with stronghold steam edition
Bottom
Topic Subject:problem with stronghold steam edition
SniperKiller_ma
Archer
posted 06-07-17 06:03 EST (US)         
i downloaded stronghold legends from utorrent and it worked good but when i tried to play multiplayer it said please log in steam and restart stronghold i downloaded steam and made new account but nothing done i didnt manage to play it multi mood what can i do to play multi
AuthorReplies:
EaglePrince
Archer
posted 06-07-17 15:37 EST (US)     1 / 1       
I don't think you actually need Steam in order to play Stronghold Legends in multiplayer, GameRanger is enough, though that may depend of which version you have - retail version, or Steam version. I think multiplayer with GameRanger should work regardsless.

But first of all, that copy of the game which you downloaded from utorrent most likely isn't legal. All I can do right now is to advise you to buy an original copy of the game. If you cannot buy a retail copy (understandably, it may not be available in your country, while eBay may be expensive for you depending of where you live), then you can certainly buy a Steam version of the game. I believe you should be able to buy it at Steam on their summer sail. I think you should be able to get The Stronghold Collection (Stronghold, Crusader, Stronghold 2, Stronghold Legends) with 70 or 80% off, meaning for 4 bugs.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames