You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Sword and Buckler Inn
Moderated by Lady Arcola

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Stronghold 2 » Forums » The Sword and Buckler Inn » Downloading help?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Downloading help?
King Thernal
Archer
posted 03-18-16 19:33 EST (US)         
Hey, I was wondering how to download custom scenarios, Of any type mind you. I have Version 1.3 (steam) It would be really appreciated if any of you kings and lords could teach me how to do this.

How do I post to the forum?
AuthorReplies:
PAlAT
Archer
posted 03-19-16 03:12 EST (US)     1 / 4       
Hello, and welcome!

To install a map, simply drag the .map file to your game's maps folder. For example, if your game is the original Stronghold, the maps folder will be located at Documents\Stronghold\Maps.

You'll need to do a separate login in the downloads section in order to post a comment there. Login information is the same as the login info you use here.

EaglePrince
Archer
posted 03-19-16 05:47 EST (US)     2 / 4       
I would also like to welcome you to Stronghold Nation.

And there is one more thing I would like to say. You made two treads here with the same topic - there's the other one:
http://stronghold.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forum/display.cgi?action=ct&f=14,3972,,10
Please, when you want to ask something, it's better to keep everything in only one tread.
King Thernal
Archer
posted 03-19-16 11:45 EST (US)     3 / 4       
Ok! Sorry for posting it on two of them.

How do I post on the forums?
EaglePrince
Archer
posted 03-19-16 12:13 EST (US)     4 / 4       
No problem.

It you mean how to write in Downloads Section, in the top right part of the screen there you have the fields for login - you just there the same username and password as here for this forum, and while you're viewing someone's file right below you have T two links:
-post a comment, and
-post a review.

Review needs to be written more carefully and it also needs to be approved by a moderator. For that reason wiring a comment is simpler. Only after you submit your comment you may need to reload the page twice tri be able to see your comment posted.

I hope this helps.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames