You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Sword and Buckler Inn
Moderated by Lady Arcola

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.9 replies
Stronghold 2 » Forums » The Sword and Buckler Inn » Stronghold 2 Map Finding Help
Bottom
Topic Subject:Stronghold 2 Map Finding Help
Piehole13
Archer
posted 07-13-16 13:39 EST (US)         
Does anyone have a download link for one of the larger player amount maps I used to see with really high population caps.

Like this type of map but being able to host with it on multiplayer

http://stronghold2.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=1886

Also can I get standard skirmish maps to work on multiplayer?

[This message has been edited by Piehole13 (edited 07-13-2016 @ 01:41 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
EaglePrince
Archer
posted 07-13-16 14:14 EST (US)     1 / 9       
Here are several maps of mine.
http://www.strongholdnation.co.uk/downloads/file/425-tri-reke/
http://www.strongholdnation.co.uk/downloads/file/319-forest-realm/

I tried to make good multiplayer maps, they are well balanced I'd say, but they are not exactly the same type as you gave an example. I don't know though about that type of maps, I prefer playing on more natural landscapes, and I care less about the map being balanced. Still, I did try with one of those two to make a perfectly balanced map - at least when it comes to size of territories, amount of resources per each estate. and number of available villages for each player.

[This message has been edited by EaglePrince (edited 07-17-2016 @ 03:26 PM).]

Timballisto
Archer
posted 07-13-16 17:41 EST (US)     2 / 9       
I get 404s from those links.

-DOOMBRINGER-
"DOOMBRINGER, make a parking space IMMEDIATELY!"
"DOOMBRINGER declares it to be SO!"
"DOOMBRINGER, I command you to lay siege to THE ISS!"
PCDania
Archer
(id: PCD)
posted 07-14-16 02:12 EST (US)     3 / 9       
Hi Timballisto

If you search for EaglePrince in the downloads at strongholdnation you will get a page with links to the maps. The links are the name of the map, not the shown link.

"Cats are the only animals that are both uber, pwns and 1337 at the same time." -King Euric
By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of HeavenGames.

[This message has been edited by PCDania (edited 07-14-2016 @ 10:40 AM).]

EaglePrince
Archer
posted 07-14-16 06:38 EST (US)     4 / 9       
Strange, I get error 404's for those links as well. I will look into it later. But yes, like PCDania suggested - they can be easily found at Stronghold Heaven download section. That is, Forest Realm can be found, while Tri Reke hasn't been approved yet unfortunately (it can easily be found at Stronghold Nation).

[This message has been edited by EaglePrince (edited 07-14-2016 @ 06:39 AM).]

PCDania
Archer
posted 07-14-16 10:41 EST (US)     5 / 9       
Psst EaglePrince, Strongholdnation, not Stronghold Heaven

"Cats are the only animals that are both uber, pwns and 1337 at the same time." -King Euric
By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of HeavenGames.
EaglePrince
Archer
posted 07-15-16 13:09 EST (US)     6 / 9       
I did mean on Stronghold Heaven this time actually. I always submit my maps and files to both communities. Both maps can be found at Stronghold Nation, while Forest Realm can be found on Stronghold Heaven too.
PCDania
Archer
posted 07-16-16 03:28 EST (US)     7 / 9       
Oh, but I did not suggest to look here at HeavenGames

- Have a nice Summer

EaglePrince
Archer
posted 07-16-16 08:52 EST (US)     8 / 9       
Oh, now I see.

Thanks, you too have a nice summer, my friend. Just few days ago I passed another of my exams, and on Monday I'm going to Greece.
EaglePrince
Archer
posted 07-17-16 15:28 EST (US)     9 / 9       
I figured out what was the issue with the links above. I just copied the links here, and then bbcode url tags were created automatically, but unfortunately the "/" symbol at the end was left outside of the url tag. Now I fixed it by moving it inside the tag.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames