You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Website Announcements and Updates
Moderated by Lady Arcola, Doomsword

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.6 replies
Stronghold 2 » Forums » Website Announcements and Updates » Heaven Games Name Change Day
Bottom
Topic Subject:Heaven Games Name Change Day
Doomsword
Earl
posted 10-18-11 19:45 EST (US)         
Hei all,

We will be holding a Name Change Day on All Hallow's Eve (Halloween). The registration thread is now open in Outside Discussions where those wishing to have their screen names changed may apply for a change.

The thread will close promptly upon the end of All Hallow's Eve, and the process of performing the magic required to shift the names will begin on Samhain / All Saint's Day proper.

The registration thread is located here:

http://www.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=t&fn=1&f=1,,0,30
Name changes are not offered very often, if you'd like to change your HG screen name, get your request in by October 31!

/\.........................../\
/..\_______________/..\
/..Angel Doomsword.\
/_/./././|||||||||||||\.\.\.\_\
/_/./_/{||||||||||}\_\.\_\
/_/......X..|||..X......\_\

[This message has been edited by Doomsword (edited 10-18-2011 @ 07:47 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Lady Arcola
SHH Seraph
posted 10-27-11 17:07 EST (US)     1 / 6       
Time is ticking down for this offer everyone. If anyone has a name they wished they had not created and wished they could change it you can now...please pop over and submit your new one. They only offer this once a year. This is the first one with some warning and time to create a new name.

Seraph Lady Arcola
"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."
"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." -Walter Winchell

~ BFME2 Heaven | Stronghold Heaven | Stronghold 2 Heaven~
ashley1
Archer
posted 09-13-14 06:24 EST (US)     2 / 6       
nice discussion......

emma

[This message has been edited by ashley1 (edited 09-13-2014 @ 06:24 AM).]

EaglePrince
Archer
posted 09-13-14 06:56 EST (US)     3 / 6       
This might be useful for me, as I first registered here as EagleKingNS, and being unable to change that name, I created this newer account. Now I will be able to change that old one to EaglePrince (old acc), or something like that.

Thanks for lettings us know.
PCDania
Archer
(id: PCD)
posted 09-13-14 09:24 EST (US)     4 / 6       
Umm, don't know how to say this but, this thread is from October 2011.

I have no idea if there will be a new Name Change Day at Halloween this year.

"Cats are the only animals that are both uber, pwns and 1337 at the same time." -King Euric
By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of HeavenGames.
EaglePrince
Archer
posted 09-13-14 09:56 EST (US)     5 / 6       
Yes, and it has been archived for a while.
Later I assumed that they would open it at some moment this year, and while that, we would be able to request changing of our names.
But I do not know if something like that is going to happen.

Still, even if they are not going to give us an opportunity like this this year, I must say that it is a good thing that we cannot change names too frequently. Even if we don't like the names we picked years ago, it is more important for community, that members do not change their names.

At GameRanger many players tend to change their names frequently, and because of that very often I didn't know who am I speaking with.

Also, that (id: PCD) you have under your name is a nice solution, so it wouldn't be so much likely that someone wouldn't be recognized by others after changing his name.
Doomsword
Earl
posted 09-14-14 06:01 EST (US)     6 / 6       
Name Change day was done this year already on April 1, the preferred day of the new HG overlords. I expect it will happen again next April.

http://stronghold.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forum/display.cgi?action=ct&f=5,3908,,100

/\.........................../\
/..\_______________/..\
/..Angel Doomsword.\
/_/./././|||||||||||||\.\.\.\_\
/_/./_/{||||||||||}\_\.\_\
/_/......X..|||..X......\_\
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames