You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Website Announcements and Updates
Moderated by Lady Arcola, Doomsword

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.6 replies
Stronghold 2 » Forums » Website Announcements and Updates » Looking for Map size mod
Bottom
Topic Subject:Looking for Map size mod
Niss
Archer
posted 06-11-12 04:11 EST (US)         
My friends and I play Stronghold Crusader often, but tire of 400x400 maps. We're looking for something much larger. 600x600 or larger.

If anyone knows of a mod capable or altering the size of crusader maps for multiplayer combat, or wants to undertake the challenge, please reply.

Fingers are crossed that this mod exists somewhere. A massive thank you goes out to anyone that can make this possible.

-Niss
AuthorReplies:
Lord_of_Hell
HG News Director
posted 06-13-12 16:36 EST (US)     1 / 6       
There's no such mod. People have looked for a way to enlarge the map sizes for years but even professional modders couldn't do it.

-\\__∴__//-
\\_//
hassan321
Archer
posted 09-29-14 07:53 EST (US)     2 / 6       
Thanks for posting this Darren, I think it would get more attention in the Web Announcement section. So I will move it in there.

I really like that we can now browse through the whole collection of music from the games. Thank you for uploading them to SoundCloud.

aliiiii
Duke Chris
Archer
posted 09-29-14 09:58 EST (US)     3 / 6       
1.) This thread is from 2012.

2.) Pointless Plagiarism - Why?

My Stronghold fansite: http://www.strongholdnation.co.uk

[This message has been edited by Duke Chris (edited 09-29-2014 @ 09:59 AM).]

PCDania
Archer
(id: PCD)
posted 09-29-14 12:29 EST (US)     4 / 6       
Thanks Duke Chris for finding where that text originated from. I didn't have time when I saw it.

It's very likely what I call a human spambot but could also be one of those copy-paste spambots that has forgotten why it came in the first place.

"Cats are the only animals that are both uber, pwns and 1337 at the same time." -King Euric
By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of HeavenGames.

[This message has been edited by PCDania (edited 09-29-2014 @ 12:30 PM).]

Duke Chris
Archer
posted 09-29-14 12:56 EST (US)     5 / 6       
You're welcome, I remembered instantly that was from Lady Arcola from reading that thread a while back.

It seems like HG has a real problem with spam bots, if you like I'll email you a couple of tips I've learned from my own site that keeps them out?

My Stronghold fansite: http://www.strongholdnation.co.uk
PCDania
Archer
(id: PCD)
posted 09-29-14 16:16 EST (US)     6 / 6       
I don't have access to the coding but thanks for your offer.

Btw, there doesn't seem to be that much of a problem in the forums I frequent.

"Cats are the only animals that are both uber, pwns and 1337 at the same time." -King Euric
By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of HeavenGames.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames