You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Website Announcements and Updates
Moderated by Lady Arcola, Doomsword

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.13 replies
Stronghold 2 » Forums » Website Announcements and Updates » download save of mission
Bottom
Topic Subject:download save of mission
askaprox
Archer
posted 04-17-17 08:00 EST (US)         
HI ! I download from your page mission save on Stronghold Crusader 1.3, and I dont know where specifically I must this file copy. Can you help me ?
Sorry for my english... Thanks

[This message has been edited by askaprox (edited 04-17-2017 @ 08:04 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
EaglePrince
Archer
posted 04-17-17 14:47 EST (US)     1 / 13       
Welcome to Stronghold Heaven.

You need unpack the archive you downloaded, and then copy the .sav file into the folder:
[user]\Documents\Stronghold Crusader\Saves

PS. You should have asked this question in the section Crusader, Warchest, & Extreme: General Discussion & Help.
askaprox
Archer
posted 04-17-17 16:07 EST (US)     2 / 13       
I try it, but it is not working :/ .. I created new folder with name "Saves" and I copy here mission 36.. (.sav) and it is now working when I open mission in game.
And, can you send me please link where I download Stronghold Crusader with bonus characters ? and I need missions to 36 because I made a mistake and I remove my stronghold with saved missions :/ when I added bonus characters, which are not working too..
EaglePrince
Archer
posted 04-17-17 17:06 EST (US)     3 / 13       
So now it works for you? Sorry, I don't quite understand whether you made it, or not.

Regarding bonus characters, you seem to be able to download them from here. You can refer to this thread to see how to install these bonus characters.

By the way, if you install Stronghold Crusader 1.2 version, which comes with Stronghold Crusader Extreme, then you should get even more AI characters. I don't know if you would get more characters by installing the 1.3 patch (the HD version). But Stronghold Collection is often on sale at Steam, and then one can get all for games (Stronghold HD, Stronghold Crusader HD, Stronghold 2, and Stronghold Legends) for little money, such as 4 bugs.
askaprox
Archer
posted 04-18-17 04:13 EST (US)     4 / 13       
okay, thanks for all, and can you send me link for download stronghold ? later I add bonus characters to the game, and missions to 36

And I have new missions with new characters.. but it is any error, because they are not building castle, but other yes.
and when they attack on my castle, they are not saying, only text is in right down corner.. and no animation of characters...

[This message has been edited by askaprox (edited 04-18-2017 @ 10:52 AM).]

EaglePrince
Archer
posted 04-18-17 17:17 EST (US)     5 / 13       
I have an idea what might be causing the issue you described in the second paragraph. You have three folders in the archive, and installing these additional characters is not simply copying them into your Stronghold Crusader folder. While aiv and binks folders need to be copied into:
[your drive]:\Program Files (x86)\Firefly Studios\Stronghold Crusader

the speech folder needs to be copied into the subfolder:
[your drive]C:\Program Files (x86)\Firefly Studios\Stronghold Crusader\fx

I hope this helps.

And I don't understand the first question about where to download stronghold? If you were referring to where to find the Stronghold Crusader HD patch, you can download it from here.

But if you meant how to get Stronghold Crusader Extreme, together with all of the additional characters, you can buy it at Steam, GOG, etc. You can see the suggestions at the Stronghold Crusader HD web page for which I've given you the link above.
askaprox
Archer
posted 04-19-17 07:44 EST (US)     6 / 13       
Thank you so much. I try it and later I will write here, if is it functional or not
Once again, sorry for my english, I am from Slovakia..
Thanks.
EaglePrince
Archer
posted 04-19-17 09:17 EST (US)     7 / 13       
You're welcome! Best regards from Serbia, another Slavic country!
askaprox
Archer
posted 04-19-17 13:05 EST (US)     8 / 13       
Yes, I was glad when I see that you are from Serbia ! Too best regards
I dont know, that are people, who are playing Stronghold Crusader, is it old game, but very good game..

IT IS WORKING ! Thanks so much I have what I wanted. Bud could you send me others characters download ? Becouse I have only three new. (Frederick, Phillip,Sheriff)

[This message has been edited by askaprox (edited 04-20-2017 @ 09:02 AM).]

EaglePrince
Archer
posted 04-20-17 14:55 EST (US)     9 / 13       
Yes, it is an old game, from 2001, but it still rocks! I am really happy to see that there are so many younger people playing this game. There are even players in multiplayer who are in elementary school!

You're welcome, I'm glad it works now for you!

Regarding other characters... I have them on my PC in my Stronghold Crusader installation folder, but I don't know if I am allowed to share these files on forum. Sharing games file is not allowed, though in some cases I would do it when I am sure that I am not helping piracy in any way. I think that you have to get Stronghold Crusader Extreme for that, or to get Stronghold Crusader HD from Steam or somewhere else.

Have you tried to install the HD patch? Maybe it can give you these missing characters for free. Plus, it could not only give you those characters, but Warchest Trail as well. It is similar to Crusader Trail which you already have in Stronghold Crusader, but while Crusader Trail has 50 missions, Warchest Trail has 30 missions, and they are also very fun to play. I still remember the epic battles I used to have while playing the mission 30 of Warchest Trail.

What is your game version? 1.1? You have this number in the bottom left corner of the main menu of the game.
askaprox
Archer
posted 04-21-17 07:16 EST (US)     10 / 13       
I had this game a few years back, I know this game well. too I had version 1.3..(With all bonus characters)
I only forgot how to put them to the game.. but yesterday I found it. Now I have all 8bonus characters, also thanks to your help !
Once again, thank you Do you still play stronghold ?
EaglePrince
Archer
posted 04-21-17 08:44 EST (US)     11 / 13       
Glad to hear you did it!

Yeah, I do play it! And my mother and my brother too! Only I don't have much free time to play, to make some new maps, etc.
askaprox
Archer
posted 04-21-17 14:13 EST (US)     12 / 13       
Haha, mother, thats good Could you give me any contact on you ? If I had any problems with stronghold, or help from you to me.. If you dont want to, you do not.
EaglePrince
Archer
posted 04-21-17 15:32 EST (US)     13 / 13       
Yeah, and actually you cannot imagine how many elder people are there who enjoy playing Stronghold.

You can see my email address when you look at my profile on this forum.

But in case you have any issue, do post that question here. This forum is the right place for that, and I would notice it. I'm keeping an eye over this place. In case you feel I may not notice your question as fast as you would need, still post your question here, and you may send me an email just to have a look as soon as I can.

Whatever you would like to ask, the best is to ask it in the forum, because whatever we talk over here, after some time somebody else will search for that same answer, and they will benefit from that too.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames