You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Stronghold: Game Help & Strategy Discussions
Moderated by peter2008, Lord Michael I, ericgolf, Lord_of_Hell

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Stronghold 2 » Forums » Stronghold: Game Help & Strategy Discussions » Help regarding a scenario
Bottom
Topic Subject:Help regarding a scenario
Anoobyguy
Archer
posted 12-24-17 04:42 EST (US)         
I need help regarding a scenario. I want to make a scenario,that when one of your troops die you lose, but i can't seem to figure it out. I'm playing on Stronghold hd version 1.4.

[This message has been edited by Anoobyguy (edited 12-24-2017 @ 04:44 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Timballisto
Archer
posted 12-26-17 00:19 EST (US)     1 / 2       
When any one of your troops dies, or are you talking about one specific soldier?

If you mean any one of the player's soldiers, you can use the Your Troops Killed trigger, set it to one, and set the player to "any." Then set the associated action to "Lose"

If you mean a specific soldier, unfortunately this might not be possible in the manner you're hoping for. You can create a "protected" soldier belonging to another faction, which if it dies will trigger a loss, but the player will not be able to control that soldier. I did something similar to this in this map, wherein if the green lord dies, you lose.

-DOOMBRINGER-
"DOOMBRINGER, make a parking space IMMEDIATELY!"
"DOOMBRINGER declares it to be SO!"
"DOOMBRINGER, I command you to lay siege to THE ISS!"
Anoobyguy
Archer
posted 01-03-18 08:56 EST (US)     2 / 2       
Thanks for the answer. I accidentally put ''enemy troops killed'' instead of ''your troops killed''. The map works fine now. Sorry to bother you again but i'm making a new map now. It has CEDE CASTLE event in it. I can't seem to make it work. I put ''no enemy on map'' and killed everyone. It gives me the castle but i can't build anything.

[This message has been edited by Anoobyguy (edited 01-03-2018 @ 11:46 AM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames