You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Sword and Buckler Inn
Moderated by Lady Arcola

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Stronghold 2 » Forums » The Sword and Buckler Inn » Searching for a specific map
Bottom
Topic Subject:Searching for a specific map
Darren
FireFly Studios
posted 03-18-09 08:12 EST (US)         
I'm not sure whether i'm doing something wrong, but I was having problems with the search. For instance, I went into invasion maps, click search and typed a keyword, which i'm pretty sure exists and nothing was found. Does the search, just look at the first page, as there are over 79 pages of maps? Any suggestions?
AuthorReplies:
ericgolf
Earl
posted 03-18-09 13:39 EST (US)     1 / 3       
I think the word has to be 4 chars or more in length. So for example I can search under Duke to find DoY's maps but I cannot search under Ako to find Lord Ako's maps. I would have to search under "Lord" and there are loads of them. It makes finding the Ice Age map by Lord Ako not that easy.

Is it is that that is the problem? If not, then what was the key word you were searching for? I could give it a go.

He who hesitates is.... er....
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saviour of Lugm Campaign Contribute a Review
surajsubba
Archer
posted 03-18-09 14:17 EST (US)     2 / 3       
I came across the same problem while trying to search "Lord Ako" before.

I suppose, all words typed words must have 4 or more characters regardless of how many characters your first key word my have. As ericgolf said you'll find Lord Ako within the "Lord" searches. Same thing with God Avo

'.___________'-._______________.-'__________.'
.--.________.-~"^'~-.____'~-.-~+=≡↵-._◊◊_.-↵≡=+~-.-~'____.-~'^"~-.________.--.
.-________'.__'.____.-~"'_________"'~-._..-~+=↵≡+-.._◊Ĭ◊_..-+≡↵=+~-.._.-~'"_________"'~-.____.'__.'________-.
'._.-'^'-._ __'-._.-~"_"'~.-=◊↵Dark Water.wip↵=~-._◊_.-~=↵Skirmish Masters↵◊=-.~'"_"~-._.-'___.-'^'-._.'

[This message has been edited by Surajsubba (edited 03-18-2009 @ 02:48 PM).]

TheNextJesus
Archer
posted 04-16-09 13:15 EST (US)     3 / 3       
Is it is that that is the problem?
whut? o.O
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames