You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Sword and Buckler Inn
Moderated by Lady Arcola

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Stronghold 2 » Forums » The Sword and Buckler Inn » Edit Profile - YouTube username addition?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Edit Profile - YouTube username addition?
Darren
FireFly Studios
posted 03-18-09 11:57 EST (US)         
I don't know whether this is possible, but how about adding an option for your YouTube username in the edit profile section?
AuthorReplies:
PCDania
Archer
(id: PCD)
posted 03-18-09 15:57 EST (US)     1 / 4       
That sounds like a good idea, Darren.

At HG Main there is a special forum for this kind of suggestions. If you post it there there's a higher chance of the higher ups seing your suggestion and also more users have the chance of seing it and give their opinion. The forum can be found here: Forums Feedback

"Cats are the only animals that are both uber, pwns and 1337 at the same time." -King Euric
By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of HeavenGames.
ericgolf
Earl
posted 03-18-09 16:49 EST (US)     2 / 4       
It does sound like a good idea. As PCDania says it is maybe one that need to be considered by the Seraphs and the higher ups. Maybe Sir Hugh might know if it is possible?
WL_D Arthus
Master Illuminator
posted 03-18-09 17:48 EST (US)     3 / 4       
I wouldn't bother asking anyone other then Zen, i don't think anyone else would have a say.
Sir Hugh
BfME2H/SHH Seraph
posted 03-24-09 22:33 EST (US)     4 / 4       
This could probably be implemented HG-wide by Zen with the recommendations of staff and a *large enough* request from users. However, YouTube isn't a IM or Gaming Account service. I think of it more like social-networking, entertainment, and blog service. This categorization is a possible source of some opposition since Facebook and LastFM aren't included as well. This may never be implemented, implemented in a few weeks, or appear after an even longer period of time, perhaps with "HG 2.0" aka "Cloud 9".

________                                         ________
\________\------______ _____------/________/
\_______\---\\\\ Sir Hugh ////---/_______/
\_____\--\\| Seraph |//--/_____/
\\//\\//
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames