You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Crusader, Warchest, & Extreme: General Discussion & Help
Moderated by peter2008, Lord Michael I, Lord_of_Hell

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.143 replies, Sticky
Stronghold 2 » Forums » Crusader, Warchest, & Extreme: General Discussion & Help » Bonus AIs
Bottom
Topic Subject:Bonus AIs
« Previous Page  1 ··· 4 5 6  Next Page »
The Ztolk
Archer
(id: Ztolk)
posted 10-12-02 15:25 EST (US)         
Three bonus AI's are currently available for download, and I will continue posting updates. You can download them thanks to the nice folks at Sword and Pistol. These AI, as well as four others, are part of the Warchest package. The four Warchest AI are the Wazir, Nizar, Abbot and Marshal.

Philip

Frederick

Sheriff

Update
I had word from FireFly's Darren Thompson about the AIs that are part of the Warchest package. They AIs are not to be distributed outside of the actual package.

So if you want these extra AIs you will just have to order Warchest.

[This message has been edited by Sparrow (edited 04-28-2006 @ 02:21 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Sir Wulf
Snoogles
posted 09-23-07 14:12 EST (US)     126 / 143       
I got it pretty easily from Amazon here. Maybe different in Australia. And there are always used games stores...

Reddendum hoc vobis
Translate this yourself
-----------------------
Motto of the French Navy: "To the water, it is time!"
Kronos29
Archer
posted 10-22-07 20:55 EST (US)     127 / 143       
I have Warchest and I say it's worth it just for the bonus 4 AIs.

Some people call me smart, some super smart, I prefer to call myself, GENIUS.
Best Game Evar!
+=+/-_//Kronos29\\_-\+=+=
Lord Tanthos
Archer
posted 10-22-07 21:32 EST (US)     128 / 143       
And don't forget the extra trail, free patch, and tons of maps!

Known elsewhere as Planewalker.
Seanlabor
Archer
posted 05-11-08 05:35 EST (US)     129 / 143       
Post content removed by request of author.

[This message has been edited by Sir Hugh (edited 05-11-2008 @ 01:16 PM).]

Knightly_Maps
Archer
posted 05-11-08 07:09 EST (US)     130 / 143       
SeanLabour, I won't be going to that link out of mere principle, even though I do not own Warchest and would like to play the new A.I.

I am no lawyer, and I may be wrong or right, but I consider that to be on par with stealing, whether it is for others and not for yourself; you are giving what is not yours, and to be frank, the time of Robin Hood is long past.
Sir Hugh
BfME2H/SHH Seraph
posted 05-11-08 08:24 EST (US)     131 / 143       
Seanlabor, there are only 3 legally downloadable Crusader AIs. As Ztolk posted in the Topic Post:
I had word from FireFly's Darren Thompson about the AIs that are part of the Warchest package. They AIs are not to be distributed outside of the actual package.

So if you want these extra AIs you will just have to order Warchest.
This still holds. The extra AIs will also be available in Stronghold Crusader Extreme. I've removed your link to Rapidshare and have emailed you.

________                                         ________
\________\------______ _____------/________/
\_______\---\\\\ Sir Hugh ////---/_______/
\_____\--\\| Seraph |//--/_____/
\\//\\//
Seanlabor
Archer
posted 05-11-08 12:24 EST (US)     132 / 143       
Yeah you're right, i hadn't thought about this, can you then plz delete my posts.

Sean
Sir Hugh
BfME2H/SHH Seraph
posted 05-11-08 13:15 EST (US)     133 / 143       
It's all right Seanlabor. There was initially some confusion about whether or not all the AIs were legally distributable. Thus, the topic post comment. Posts can be hidden or deleted in the forums, but I'll edit out everything and leave a few brief words.

Welcome to Stronghold Heaven, and I hope you enjoy the downloads and forums.

________                                         ________
\________\------______ _____------/________/
\_______\---\\\\ Sir Hugh ////---/_______/
\_____\--\\| Seraph |//--/_____/
\\//\\//
alizulfuqar
Archer
posted 06-21-08 11:48 EST (US)     134 / 143       
hi, how many AIs have Stronghold Crusader?
WL_D Arthus
Master Illuminator
posted 06-21-08 12:07 EST (US)     135 / 143       
The original stronghold crusader has 8 by default with the ability to download 3 more thanks to FF (see header post)

Both crusader warchest and crusader extreme have a total of 16 diffrent opponents
alizulfuqar
Archer
posted 06-21-08 14:57 EST (US)     136 / 143       
Is there any software to open .map files? i think as any game there are exist the softwares what they used to create games.
WL_D Arthus
Master Illuminator
posted 06-21-08 15:06 EST (US)     137 / 143       
open the map with a hexidecimal editor if you want to change values.
this article should help you:
http://stronghold.heavengames.com/maps/mm27

HEdit is the best hex editor i know
alizulfuqar
Archer
posted 06-21-08 15:36 EST (US)     138 / 143       
great software, thanks! also i want to know where is the crusader maps located, not multiplayer maps, but its original mission maps. and if i find it, can i change it for multiplayer map, for i play it in multiplayer, not only in missions?

[This message has been edited by alizulfuqar (edited 06-21-2008 @ 03:48 PM).]

SirRavenFire 3
Archer
posted 11-24-08 01:58 EST (US)     139 / 143       
This is a total shot in the dark, (I don't know much, if anything, about programming and the like) but I would still really like to see custom AIs...

When you go into your SHC folder, there is a folder called "aiv" and inside it are a bunch of files named Caliph1.aiv through Caliph8.aiv and the rest of the AIs in the same manner (Alphabetically ordered).

Has anyone tried renaming these to some kind of file type that you can open up, and reading the contents? Maybe the AI's programming is in here, so we might be able to edit AI's (Make the rat use different troops and such) or even, once someone figures out the programming, make entirely new AI's.

Again I really don't know anything... so this is just a shot in the dark.

Also, I laughed at myself from a few years ago ^^. Nice to see just how much my English has improved

EDIT: I tried it myself just now, I renamed rat2.aiv to rat2.zip and tried to use the "Explore" option and It came up with a message "File is invalid or corrupted..." I then tried using the "Open with" feature, and, It seemed to have worked with MS Word, but my MS Word program is broken ATM, (Shuts down the moment it opens, some crappy virus no doubt) so I have no idea whether it actually worked or not, but I didn't get any "Invalid" or "corrupted" message like I did with everything else I tried.

Also, .zip is the ONLY file type I tried... I don't know about any others.

EDIT 2: I figured it out . But because I don't know anything about programming, I don't know if this will allow us to create custom AIs or not.

If you were able to see the code that makes up an AI, could you use it to create a new AI or edit an old one? If so, we have done it! If it's true, I'll upload all the codes which make up each individual AI in the download section! Then the rest is up to you genius programmers

[This message has been edited by SirRavenFire 3 (edited 11-25-2008 @ 04:46 AM).]

xJeremyx
Archer
posted 12-11-08 12:03 EST (US)     140 / 143       
is there a way to edit the AI of Crusader to change it around a bit and change the imgs and stuff to sort of make a new AI? I have been wanting to do this for a while but I dont know how...
WL_D Alexus
Archer
posted 12-11-08 12:17 EST (US)     141 / 143       
Not at the moment xJeremyx,

Firefly are suppose to release a program so that we can create custom AIs however at the moment were a little left in the dark,

I do hope that they do get around to it though, It would be great to create custom AIs. There is a program for creating custom AIs for SH2 however,

You can find it here:

http://stronghold2.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=490
r3nqu1zZ
Archer
posted 01-08-09 06:29 EST (US)     142 / 143       
I want to ask you something :

Who is/are the best AI in the game ? Cause I am bored playing with noob AI who come once at about 2hours with an "army" of 3 and "atack" me. I want some AI who can make a great army, so i can be chalanged in some way.
asgaroth
Archer
posted 06-29-11 09:40 EST (US)     143 / 143       
Wolf,Pig,Sherif are the strongest...Emir is als strong because he attacks often as well as Wazir...Saladin is also strong but he doesn't attack so often..

And for getting all of them just install stronghold extreme...You can play both SHC and SHC Extreme..

[This message has been edited by asgaroth (edited 06-29-2011 @ 09:42 AM).]

« Previous Page  1 ··· 4 5 6  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames