You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Crusader, Warchest, & Extreme: General Discussion & Help
Moderated by peter2008, Lord Michael I, Lord_of_Hell

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.144 replies, Sticky
Stronghold 2 » Forums » Crusader, Warchest, & Extreme: General Discussion & Help » Bonus AIs
Bottom
Topic Subject:Bonus AIs
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4 5 ··· 6  Next Page »
The Ztolk
Archer
(id: Ztolk)
posted 10-12-02 15:25 EST (US)         
Three bonus AI's are currently available for download, and I will continue posting updates. You can download them thanks to the nice folks at Sword and Pistol. These AI, as well as four others, are part of the Warchest package. The four Warchest AI are the Wazir, Nizar, Abbot and Marshal.

Philip

Frederick

Sheriff

Update
I had word from FireFly's Darren Thompson about the AIs that are part of the Warchest package. They AIs are not to be distributed outside of the actual package.

So if you want these extra AIs you will just have to order Warchest.

[This message has been edited by Sparrow (edited 04-28-2006 @ 02:21 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Supersephiroth
Archer
posted 04-15-05 02:22 EST (US)     51 / 144       
I`d like to see a program which enables you to design your own AI. I have quite a few ideas for AI at the moment.

Supersephiroth
Add me on msn @ super_sephiroth@hotmail.com
One winged angel
SirRavenFire 3
Archer
posted 06-04-05 16:27 EST (US)     52 / 144       
I defenitly agree! I have some awsome ideis for AI's. If anyone knows how to please post ASAP! Or if someone knows its not possible still place ASAP. Also it would be cool if u could make salid use crusader swordsman or pig use pikemen you get my drift.

[This message has been edited by SirRavenFire 3 (edited 06-04-2005 @ 10:36 PM).]

The Ztolk
Archer
(id: Ztolk)
posted 06-05-05 17:28 EST (US)     53 / 144       
With our current knowledge of the game, that is not possible.
eyeofthetiger
Archer
posted 06-05-05 17:58 EST (US)     54 / 144       
Yah there is Sheriff of Nottingham, of chester, and a couple of others I forgot

Eyeofthetiger

AMD Athlon 64 3000+ processor --- LanParty UT nf3 250GB mobo --- GeForce 6200 OC AGP 8X 256mb video card --- onboard Realtek 850 8ch Audio codec sound card --- 1X1gb DDR 3200 400mhz RAM
SirRavenFire 3
Archer
posted 06-08-05 23:36 EST (US)     55 / 144       
I herd that u can make it so that the AIs dont build are anything by messing messing around with the folder, Mayby theres a way to get them to build different things by messing aorund with the folder. I am to chickin to try incase I searously mess something up.
MNICY
Archer
posted 06-09-05 20:30 EST (US)     56 / 144       
I dont think anyone knows how to do that...but i dont know
also, if you mess anything up, you can just re install the game...(but first make a copy of your saves!)

[This message has been edited by MNICY (edited 07-18-2005 @ 02:18 PM).]

luiguigarac
Archer
posted 10-21-05 23:28 EST (US)     57 / 144       
I've already download the three extra AI's but there are still four that I don't have, would they be available to download soon?
I hope so...
Rank Outsider
Archer
posted 10-22-05 04:55 EST (US)     58 / 144       
You need to get the warchest addition to have access to the rest.
MNICY
Archer
posted 10-23-05 17:05 EST (US)     59 / 144       
they already said that they wont make the ai avalible for download because they want you to buy the warchest edition. so they wont be avaliable for dowload, even though i think they should...
Rank Outsider
Archer
posted 10-23-05 18:04 EST (US)     60 / 144       
I agree, I have already purchased SH and Crusader so it is totally unreasonable to expect me to buy a combined version of this just to get some extra missions.

So what, there rewarding people who bought the games long after release and at a discount price? Why?

MNICY
Archer
posted 10-23-05 18:58 EST (US)     61 / 144       
exactly
*doesent mention the fact that i got the version of crusader that doesnt come with a manual or a box, just the cd case for $10...*

[This message has been edited by MNICY (edited 10-23-2005 @ 06:59 PM).]

Captain Diablo
Archer
posted 11-19-05 13:30 EST (US)     62 / 144       
I have some saves with the Abbot, and Sir. Longarm. But I can't select them for a new game. They play perfectly in the saves, but their messages don't have voices, just letters. And no animation. God I miss playing against The Abbot!

"It was a fine cry, but it had no bottom and it had no top, just circles and circles of sorrow."
MNICY
Archer
posted 11-19-05 22:29 EST (US)     63 / 144       
Ok, if i were you i would reinstall the game and see if they work after. if not then maybe someone can think of somthikg else.

But for future refrence: this thread isnt realy the place to post about this.. becasue its for the Bonus Ai (Fredrick, Sheriff and Phillip) :P

BrandonLavoie
Archer
posted 11-19-05 23:00 EST (US)     64 / 144       
I agree, try reinstalling the game! If that dosen't work, i would email FFS Tech Support, Did you misplace a file while adding a map, thats a common mistake

.+"+ . +"+. Brandon Lavoie .+"+ . +"+
.+"+ . +"+. Stronghold Heaven .+"+ . +"+. Age of Empires Heaven .+"+ . +"+.
MNICY
Archer
posted 11-20-05 14:32 EST (US)     65 / 144       
didnt think of maybe he replaced a map file.

oh and brandonlavoie, i like your signiture. rofl

[This message has been edited by MNICY (edited 11-20-2005 @ 02:33 PM).]

wonderboy
Archer
posted 12-13-05 19:29 EST (US)     66 / 144       
Can someone help me out? I just downloaded the 3 new characters from Stongholds offical site. They are now in a zipped file, could someone tell me what I need to do to be able to play them?
Thank you for your time.

NO NO NO The atlas goes AFTER the oven!!! - Adam Quintero
NAT
Banned
posted 12-13-05 19:39 EST (US)     67 / 144       
Open up the zip files and click on the program inside, run the file inside. This window should open -

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/1219/crusaderhel7mf.jpg

Make sure the unzip to folder is correct (usually automaticlaly done for you). Then simply click unzip, give it a few seconds and then load up crusader

[This message has been edited by NAT (edited 12-13-2005 @ 07:39 PM).]

WarLord_Designs
Archer
posted 12-13-05 19:52 EST (US)     68 / 144       
On a totally unrealted note: Do you run windowblinds on your pc NAT? what is that template called, looks very clean and nice!

Arthus

NAT
Banned
posted 12-13-05 21:57 EST (US)     69 / 144       
It's Windows Media Edition, nice isn't it
wonderboy
Archer
posted 12-14-05 16:15 EST (US)     70 / 144       
I got them unzipped and loaded and now Im ready to play! Thank you for your help.

NO NO NO The atlas goes AFTER the oven!!! - Adam Quintero

[This message has been edited by wonderboy (edited 12-14-2005 @ 08:43 PM).]

Fibo
Archer
posted 12-16-05 02:00 EST (US)     71 / 144       
SirRaven .. " I herd that u can make it so that the AIs dont build are anything by messing messing around with the folder, Mayby theres a way to get them to build different things by messing aorund with the folder. I am to chickin to try incase I searously mess something up."

Well, there is a way you can make it so they don't build nothing during the game .. just remove everything from the aiv folder .. make a backup first .. if it's 7 rats vs u .. only 1 rat will produce more troops - the rest will stay with the ones they started with .. same with any other lord .. only 1 will produce - the rest won't ..

If you guys want the rest of the AIs .. the ones that come with warchest .. then i'll be glkad to zip them up ..

Like The Abbot, Wazir, or whatever you are missing ..

Sparrow
Archer
posted 12-16-05 05:19 EST (US)     72 / 144       
Fibo, the contents of the various Stronghold CDs, including Warchest, are copyrighted material so cannot be legally distributed. Heaven Games does not permit the distribution of such copyrighted materials on its web sites unless specific permission has been given. The AIs for Philip, Frederick and the Sheriff were released for free distribution by FireFly, but not the others.

Please review the Code of Conduct for these forums by clicking on the "rules" link above to be sure you understand them fully.

DoY's infamous TREASURE ISLAND - Challenge #13 - Sparrow's Extreme Challenges for SH1 and Crusader
Fibo
Archer
posted 12-16-05 14:23 EST (US)     73 / 144       
I thought so .. that's why they weren't distributed before.

Sorry

Lord Miffy
Banned
posted 03-01-06 11:36 EST (US)     74 / 144       
dont care about the firefly cheapo put the AIs up for download in the utility programs please!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sparrow
Archer
posted 03-01-06 18:37 EST (US)     75 / 144       
Lord Miffy, you don't seem to have read The Ztolk's original post that started this thread or my previous post. Putting the Warchest-specific AI's in our downloads section would be illegal without specific permission from Firefly. The three free bonus AI's (Philip, Frederick and the Sheriff), lightweights that they may be, are the only ones available in our downloads section at the current time.

DoY's infamous TREASURE ISLAND - Challenge #13 - Sparrow's Extreme Challenges for SH1 and Crusader
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4 5 ··· 6  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames