You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Sword and Buckler Inn
Moderated by Lady Arcola

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1704 replies, Sticky
Stronghold 2 » Forums » The Sword and Buckler Inn » The Stronghold Census - Tell us about yourself
Bottom
Topic Subject:The Stronghold Census - Tell us about yourself
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 66 67 68 69  Next Page »
mouse
HG Alumnus
posted 11-22-01 10:21 EST (US)         
CB please no groaning it's been a long time since we've done this topic We have so many new friends in the RTS players Besides a certain angel bullied me into this topic

Female
Mid-west US
retired
Game and applications beta tester
Cherub since 1999

Ok all you shy folks give us a tiny bit of information

You can find the latest version of The One and Only Vaia Table in Reply 1653.

[This message has been edited by VitruviusAIA (edited 01-02-2011 @ 07:17 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
fransiscusars
Archer
posted 03-27-12 01:58 EST (US)     1676 / 1704       
Hello, I'm new in here.
Fransiscus Aprilyanto
Male
28 April 1997
Indonesia
Student 9th Grade
Games : Stronghold, Stronghold: Crusader, Stronghold: Crusader Extreme, DotA Allstars, Medal of Honor : Allied Assault, The Sims.
Love Soccer Club, PC, History.

Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today
Lady Arcola
SHH Seraph
posted 03-27-12 09:38 EST (US)     1677 / 1704       
Fransiscus Aprilyanto, welcome to the forums and the SH Heavens. Thanks for adding your name to the members table.

Seraph Lady Arcola
"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."
"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." -Walter Winchell

~ BFME2 Heaven | Stronghold Heaven | Stronghold 2 Heaven~
CarolKarine
Archer
posted 05-01-12 21:01 EST (US)     1678 / 1704       
Hello there, strongholders! I most likely will be infrequent with visiting until I get more into the game (recently purchased off of steam - SH2 complete collection) but I want to know if there is enough activity on this forum to bring the lovely game of mafia here?

Proud owner of Splash Splash XLIV: Leave it there for someone to find, Which is on record for being the fastest thread to reach 2500 posts - which was completed in 28 hours and 17 minutes, from start to finish!
Yeah, the republican party is pretty much one big schizophrenic ball of contradictions nowadays. - Ax_man1
double post for milestone, then relentlessly bash on the community for the hell of it... stay classy thymole. - Lurker
Lady Arcola
SHH Seraph
posted 05-01-12 23:56 EST (US)     1679 / 1704       
Welcome CarolKarine thanks for posting in the Census.

SHH has had a few Mafia games if I recall. In fact if you type Mafia in the search you will get this: http://stronghold.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forum/display.cgi?action=t&number=5&dp=0&s_name=&s_subject=Mafia
So our last one was in 2008. You can always try. You may want to go over to HG main forums and announce it there too if you start one up.

Seraph Lady Arcola
"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."
"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." -Walter Winchell

CarolKarine
Archer
posted 05-05-12 19:49 EST (US)     1680 / 1704       
thanks, but still... based on the activity here I think I may just recruit players for a hosting elsewhere.

Proud owner of Splash Splash XLIV: Leave it there for someone to find, Which is on record for being the fastest thread to reach 2500 posts - which was completed in 28 hours and 17 minutes, from start to finish!
Yeah, the republican party is pretty much one big schizophrenic ball of contradictions nowadays. - Ax_man1
double post for milestone, then relentlessly bash on the community for the hell of it... stay classy thymole. - Lurker
Iron Lord
Archer
posted 05-26-12 05:12 EST (US)     1681 / 1704       
Been a long time.

I did a few Stronghold maps under the username ice_dragon. Now, almost eight years later, I found out by pure chance that one of them has sort of become a YouTube hit, lol. I do miss the original classic game, a lot.

How's everyone? Much has changed I see. Last time I visited, Lady Arcola was still cherub, haha!

[This message has been edited by Iron Lord (edited 05-26-2012 @ 05:30 AM).]

Lord_of_Hell
HG News Director
posted 05-26-12 08:26 EST (US)     1682 / 1704       
Welcome back :P

-\\__∴__//-
\\_//
ThePinkPanzer
Archer
posted 06-29-12 02:51 EST (US)     1683 / 1704       
Hey everyone! I used to play stronghold religiously from ages eight to 12, I even had a profile here and uploaded a few crappy maps (Dembones8). I recently found my old copy of the game and decided to download a few maps and play, I found some of my old comments and laughed a lot at the poor grammar and spelling I displayed so I decided to make a profile again for nostalgia's sake.
ericgolf
Earl
posted 06-29-12 15:18 EST (US)     1684 / 1704       
Welcome back I hope you make some new maps

He who hesitates is.... er....
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saviour of Lugm Campaign Contribute a Review
ThePinkPanzer
Archer
posted 06-29-12 16:01 EST (US)     1685 / 1704       
And I hope you enjoy them!
DavidSpy
Archer
posted 10-29-12 16:27 EST (US)     1686 / 1704       
Hello everyone, I mostly play Stronghold Kingdoms. I loved the two original Stronghold titles, 2D is still more appealing to me over 3D, not meaning to be a troll here lol.

I figured I would join all the Stronghold Fansites ever since I started one for Stronghold Kingdoms after I saw how this excellent MMO was lacking many of the great walkthroughs the other Stronghold games got.

Like Stronghold Kingdoms? Check out Stronghold Kingdoms Strategy where I post new game walkthroughs and videos.
Doomsword
Earl
posted 10-29-12 17:03 EST (US)     1687 / 1704       
Welcome to our ramshackle abode DavidSpy. Heaven Games is geared more towards RTS games than MMO's so Kingdoms only gets nominal attention. Feel free to provide links or add any relevant info to the Kingdoms forum, I'm sure it will be appreciated by many.

/\.........................../\
/..\_______________/..\
/..Angel Doomsword.\
/_/./././|||||||||||||\.\.\.\_\
/_/./_/{||||||||||}\_\.\_\
/_/......X..|||..X......\_\
DavidSpy
Archer
posted 10-30-12 12:31 EST (US)     1688 / 1704       
If anyone wishes to re-post my articles on Stronghold Heaven they have my permission providing they link back to the original article.
I have my hands full right now so I won't be re-posting my Stronghold Kingdoms walkthroughs here but I will provide some links on the Stronghold Kingdoms forum to the walkthroughs I have written if that is ok.

Remember, if anyone wishes to re-post my articles on this site they are welcome to, I simply don't have the time myself.

Thanks for the welcome Doomsword.

Like Stronghold Kingdoms? Check out Stronghold Kingdoms Strategy where I post new game walkthroughs and videos.
ericgolf
Earl
posted 10-31-12 18:56 EST (US)     1689 / 1704       
Please do post those links in our Kingdoms:General Discussions forum. I look forward to seeing them

He who hesitates is.... er....
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saviour of Lugm Campaign Contribute a Review

[This message has been edited by ericgolf (edited 10-31-2012 @ 07:01 PM).]

Lord Gazerrath
Archer
posted 01-25-13 05:03 EST (US)     1690 / 1704       
Magic....

[This message has been edited by Lord Gazerrath (edited 09-19-2016 @ 01:58 PM).]

gibbb
Archer
posted 02-26-13 16:57 EST (US)     1691 / 1704       
CK, i'd be up for a stronghold mafia game
Sir ShiverPants
Archer
posted 06-07-13 17:49 EST (US)     1692 / 1704       
Male
Mid-South
Jr. Varsity football. Right Guard

I love games. Some times when I get a game. I beat it in literally almost a single day. On side that, I'm a football player. I'm a Right Guard for the Jr. Varsity Team Gosnell Pirates. This up-coming year will be my third year playing.

Grapes.

[This message has been edited by Lady Arcola (edited 08-15-2014 @ 08:59 AM).]

King Razil
Archer
posted 09-25-13 08:41 EST (US)     1693 / 1704       
Male
Czech republic, Europe
Student

My hobby is playing games, reading books and writing my own books. I'm like a lone wolf. And must sorry for my english.
Dexter Fei
Archer
(id: Savage Templar)
posted 06-18-14 05:35 EST (US)     1694 / 1704       
No-one has posted here in a while, but I feel it is important that people who enjoy the same game have a place to talk.

My ID was Savage Templar and is now Erskine Ravel, however my real name is Carl. I am male and 17 years old. I am a sixth form student in England and work part-time. My birthday is 09/06/97 (Thats the 9th of June 1997, to all you who read the 6th of September) I joined Heaven games last year, can't really remember when.

Dexter Fei
Best Noob 2014 AOKH
"Doors are for people with no imagination."-Skulduggery Pleasant
_____v____v_V___________v______V___v________(\ /) _ (\ /) ____V___v_________v__V__________v___________
(O o) (o 0)
(> < ) (> < )

[This message has been edited by Erskine Ravel (edited 06-18-2014 @ 05:41 AM).]

PCDania
Archer
(id: PCD)
posted 06-18-14 08:37 EST (US)     1695 / 1704       
Welcome Erskine Ravel

According to your profile () you became a member of HeavenGames 11-29-2013

"Cats are the only animals that are both uber, pwns and 1337 at the same time." -King Euric
By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of HeavenGames.
derusett
Archer
posted 07-29-14 21:50 EST (US)     1696 / 1704       
My first entry into this thread was

"posted 02-08-02 02:09 EST (US) Post 210
Stephen

Human male

20 year old
Software and electrical engineering major

Ontario Canada

RTS multiplayer all the way.

joined the forum
Feb 7th 2002 "

I've been away since 2008 according to my log in stats but with SHC2 soon to be released I figured I'd visit again
I'm still a human male, Now a sales professional, all those wasted Engineering years
Still in Ontario, Still loving RTS games, and I'm now 33yrs old.

"When you have to kill a man, it costs nothing to be polite. "
"Strength lies not in defense but in attack."
" you were born to be a chalk outline"

Lady Arcola
SHH Seraph
posted 08-15-14 08:58 EST (US)     1697 / 1704       
Very nice to hear from you again derusett I remember you from the early years of SHH. Thank you for posting back in here and Welcome Back!

Seraph Lady Arcola

Mathew Steel
Archer
posted 08-18-14 10:11 EST (US)     1698 / 1704       
Never actually read this thread, thought I'd join in.

Male
DOB: 23/09/1999 (That's September the 23rd)
Secondary School (Year 10)

I'm really fascinated by chemistry.
I've been bit of a computer geek from a young age really.

Soooo yeah that's it really
Duc Vautour
Archer
posted 08-22-14 20:20 EST (US)     1699 / 1704       
Hello lords and ladies, i'm new on this. Actually i found SH Heaven like a couple of years ago to read on walkthrough, strategies etc but now i decide to join because i wanted to share some maps that i've made and i've been stalking SH Heaven forum and find that the people are nice and friendly

So here is a little about me

Male
21(will be 22 on christmas)
Full time collage student, literature love, music enthusiast and coffee drinker
Love to play RTS and RPG

EaglePrince
Archer
posted 08-23-14 02:31 EST (US)     1700 / 1704       
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 66 67 68 69  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames