You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Sword and Buckler Inn
Moderated by Lady Arcola

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1309 replies, Closed
Stronghold 2 » Forums » The Sword and Buckler Inn » Summer Solstice Recovery Room
Bottom
Topic Subject:Summer Solstice Recovery Room
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 51 52 53  Next Page »
Lady Arcola
SHH Seraph
posted 01-01-10 03:12 EST (US)         

May God
grant you always...
A sunbeam to warm you,
A moonbeam to charm you,
A sheltering angel
So nothing
can harm you...

Laughter to cheer you,
Faithful friends near you,
And whenever you pray,
Heaven to hear you.

Seraph Lady Arcola
"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."
"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." -Walter Winchell

~ BFME2 Heaven | Stronghold Heaven | Stronghold 2 Heaven~

[This message has been edited by Lady Arcola (edited 10-04-2013 @ 04:30 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Lady Arcola
SHH Seraph
posted 04-19-17 23:11 EST (US)     1301 / 1309       
I see that...phone posting did not work. I will try with the pc.
I am all for your idea btw. Convincing the powers that be we need Heaven Games to be mobile friendly will be the trick.
It is now offical Spring is here!

Seraph Lady Arcola
"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."
"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." -Walter Winchell

~ BFME2 Heaven | Stronghold Heaven | Stronghold 2 Heaven~
EaglePrince
Archer
posted 04-20-17 15:08 EST (US)     1302 / 1309       
I am so happy that somebody likes the idea about making the forum mobile friendly. And making it available on Tapatalk would be even better, then everybody would be able to follow these forums even more easily. I hope I'll be able to find some time to make a short demonstration of how easily it all is with Tapatalk.

Oh, and yeah, it is Spring here as well - officially, but I see this fact hasn't stopped the snow yesterday. It was freezing in the morning, and I couldn't trust my own eyes to see the snow on the grass and on the trees all around me. Weather forecast was telling that it was about to snow, but I was like "nah, they know nothing". Still, the snow has melted by now. First it was snowing, then it turned into sleet, and then it turned into rain. And now it rains all day long. Only few days ago it used to be 20 degrees celsius.
ericgolf
Earl
posted 04-28-17 13:54 EST (US)     1303 / 1309       
I am voting for Spring too!

He who hesitates is.... er....
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saviour of Lugm Campaign Contribute a Review
EaglePrince
Archer
posted 04-30-17 03:30 EST (US)     1304 / 1309       
And I'm giving my vote for somebody to delete those two spam messages we have on the forum...
ericgolf
Earl
posted 04-30-17 11:19 EST (US)     1305 / 1309       
Spam? What? Where?

He who hesitates is.... er....
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saviour of Lugm Campaign Contribute a Review
EaglePrince
Archer
posted 04-30-17 14:59 EST (US)     1306 / 1309       
PCDania
Archer
(id: PCD)
posted 05-01-17 02:18 EST (US)     1307 / 1309       
Last one is not spam. It's someone trying to get people interested in playing Mafia in Outside Discussions.

"Cats are the only animals that are both uber, pwns and 1337 at the same time." -King Euric
By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of HeavenGames.
EaglePrince
Archer
posted 05-01-17 07:03 EST (US)     1308 / 1309       
Yes, I admitted that, but the first one with the title "Convert Video_TS to QuickTime MOV" in the "Stronghold 3: General Discussions" definitely is. Otherwise we could say for each spam message that it is not actually spam, because it is somebody trying to get others interesting into something.
EaglePrince
Archer
posted 05-14-17 06:35 EST (US)     1309 / 1309       
What do you guys think about "Spotlight on new maps" or something like that. The idea is for a moderator or whoever to write few words about new maps and stuff from Downloads section. This would bring some life into the forums. Maps are being submitted into the downloads section on regular basis, and this way we could present these new stuff to forum visitors, plus this way forum would attract more attention. I realize it was imagined for the Downloads sections and the Forums to be separate, but I don't think we have some benefits from that. Sure, it looks more tidy when things are separated, why what do we have of that tidiness when forums have little visits.

So the idea would be for moderator to say few words about that item (be it a map, or a scenario, or whatever), and hopefully there might be others who would like to add few words. Even showing some old maps might be pretty interesting!

What do you think?
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 51 52 53  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames