You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Sword and Buckler Inn
Moderated by Lady Arcola

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1309 replies, Closed
Stronghold 2 » Forums » The Sword and Buckler Inn » Summer Solstice Recovery Room
Bottom
Topic Subject:Summer Solstice Recovery Room
« Previous Page  1 ··· 8 9 10 11 12 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 53  Next Page »
Lady Arcola
SHH Seraph
posted 01-01-10 03:12 EST (US)         

May God
grant you always...
A sunbeam to warm you,
A moonbeam to charm you,
A sheltering angel
So nothing
can harm you...

Laughter to cheer you,
Faithful friends near you,
And whenever you pray,
Heaven to hear you.

Seraph Lady Arcola
"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."
"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." -Walter Winchell

~ BFME2 Heaven | Stronghold Heaven | Stronghold 2 Heaven~

[This message has been edited by Lady Arcola (edited 10-04-2013 @ 04:30 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
MNICY
Archer
posted 05-21-10 21:17 EST (US)     226 / 1309       
$30 for the SH collection.. Pretty good deal. I would get it if i did not already own them all! lol
I will probably buy it if they include SH Kingdoms or 3 in the future though. Or maybe just because if it drops down to $20.

I popped in because Firefly sent me a newsletter; and it reminded me of you all

Lords: Conquest - Medieval MMOG
"Come to think of it, how many people CAN fit on a pike?" -artofmath
"How to kill the Rat: Build 20 Horse archers and 10 swords men. Laugh at him." -Lord Michael I

[This message has been edited by MNICY (edited 05-21-2010 @ 09:18 PM).]

Sir Hugh
BfME2H/SHH Seraph
posted 05-22-10 01:08 EST (US)     227 / 1309       
I think it is unlikely that SH3 will be added to the Stronghold Collection bundle until some time later, maybe 6 months. Just keep an eye out for a 33% or 50% off sale on steam, which may not occur for the Bundle until the end of the year.

I'm just happy people can buy all 5 games at a price less than I paid for 1 game new.

________                                         ________
\________\------______ _____------/________/
\_______\---\\\\ Sir Hugh ////---/_______/
\_____\--\\| Seraph |//--/_____/
\\//\\//
Lady Arcola
SHH Seraph
posted 05-22-10 03:34 EST (US)     228 / 1309       
That will be nice, and I am looking forward to more news on SH3.
~*~ Sets up a nice buffet ~*~ Enjoy

Seraph Lady Arcola
"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."
"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." -Walter Winchell

MNICY
Archer
posted 05-22-10 05:55 EST (US)     229 / 1309       
I know. I will probably end up buying SH3 separately, and then having no reason to buy the SH collection when it is added!

"How to kill the Rat: Build 20 Horse archers and 10 swords men. Laugh at him." -Lord Michael I
Lady Arcola
SHH Seraph
posted 05-25-10 02:30 EST (US)     230 / 1309       
I am going to get the collection because my discs are scratched and with my kids they have taken a beating. Also its a good way to pass on the games via a gift. I am glad they put them all together.

We went from rainy and cool to summer like temps today. I think it was about 85 or higher today.

Seraph Lady Arcola

MNICY
Archer
posted 05-25-10 15:08 EST (US)     231 / 1309       
The nice thing about Steam is that you don't have to worry about disks. That would be the only reason I would consider buying it. (Having to search for the disks really makes it so I play the games less...)

Sir Hugh
BfME2H/SHH Seraph
posted 05-25-10 15:44 EST (US)     232 / 1309       
Yes, I've already bought it on Steams as I love not inserting disks. There is also the possibility that now that SecuROM isn't present SH2 and SHL just might work on Wine....

\\//\\//
MNICY
Archer
posted 05-26-10 01:07 EST (US)     233 / 1309       
I use Linux exclusively except when I boot into Windows to play games. I don't even bother trying with WINE, too buggy and unreliable. Much better experience in Windows.
Valve ported Steam to Mac, and is making source games working on the Mac as well. It is not a big step to go from Mac (OpenGL) to Linux (OpenGL), and there are at least some rumors that they may do it. Be nice to be able to play some games natively without loading Windows.

Sir Hugh
BfME2H/SHH Seraph
posted 05-28-10 11:55 EST (US)     234 / 1309       
Yes, I wish OpenGL would be utilized more. Someone was looking into various code bits of the newest Steam Client and found some linux bits, so perhaps some linux-steam games might come out this year.

For Lady A: Opera Browser is faster than boiling a potato.

\\//\\//
ericgolf
Earl
posted 05-28-10 15:15 EST (US)     235 / 1309       
Potato vid: lol

I was waiting for one of them to set off down the street with that Rolls-Royce Tay strapped to his back... :P

He who hesitates is.... er....
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saviour of Lugm Campaign Contribute a Review
Lord Michael I
Knight
posted 05-28-10 23:56 EST (US)     236 / 1309       
Hey guys

Just got the score from my first uni test and got a perfect 20/20, being the only one in my class to do it This seems to be a good start!

Linux integration to Steam seems pretty likely to me, with Apple integration already in the process and all. I'd love to someday be able to play any game on any OS I want

My Johari window.
Do you have what it takes to hold off Saladins' forces? Find out here...
"I think most people are trying to forget Aqua... Most people I know still haven't recovered from Barbie Girl" - QuickDraw
Lady Arcola
SHH Seraph
posted 05-29-10 01:21 EST (US)     237 / 1309       
ROFL at the vid.

LMI, great job on that test! Any game, any time, any platform now that would be nice.

Grief, I think Indiana skipped spring and we are just baking with end of summer temps. Only its not even summer yet it is still technically spring. I find it rather annoying to have to run my air conditioner already.

It is the start of Memorial Day weekend here, I hope all remember those that gave their lives for freedom.

Sets out a nice buffet * Enjoy *

Seraph Lady Arcola

Lord Edy
Archer
posted 05-29-10 21:33 EST (US)     238 / 1309       
Oh wow, I haven't been to this place in ages!
I can't believe these RR threads are still running. This place gives me so much nostalgia. Looks like I chose a good time to visit as well; SH3 and Stronghold on Steam.
This place hasn't changed a bit; I even recognize most of the names in this thread.

I use the name Smyther everywhere now. Pronounced like "smiler" with a "the" in the middle.
Lord Michael I
Knight
posted 05-30-10 01:41 EST (US)     239 / 1309       
Lord Edy! Nice to see you So nice of you to have popped in!

Coming home from the Venezuela - Canada friendly soccer game. The match ended in a tie but it still was a blast It had been years since I last attended a live sport event and had forgotten how much fun you can have

My Johari window.
"I think most people are trying to forget Aqua... Most people I know still haven't recovered from Barbie Girl" - QuickDraw
Lady Arcola
SHH Seraph
posted 05-31-10 22:15 EST (US)     240 / 1309       
Nice to see you back Lord Edy. Glad to hear you still remember some of us.

LMI that sounds like fun!

We spent the holiday weekend fixing the laundry room at our other property. Lots of things still to do.

Finally tonight we got some cooler temps with a nice rain that hit this afternoon. The peep frogs are singing as I type.

Seraph Lady Arcola

Sir Hugh
BfME2H/SHH Seraph
posted 06-02-10 22:47 EST (US)     241 / 1309       
I have a really bad sunburn with the worst itch ever.

\\//\\//
Younghappy
Archer
posted 06-03-10 09:03 EST (US)     242 / 1309       
Pics or it never happened I just read the topic post

"the only thing that makes me feel safe is the fact that this is the 20th one of these camps my school has done and snakes are reptiles so they get their energy from the sun so when the sun goes down hopefully they will go to sleep or whatever they do and not decide to sleep with me when they discover there log isn't very comfortable."-scragins
MNICY
Archer
posted 06-03-10 18:17 EST (US)     243 / 1309       
The topic post made me sad =P

Lord Michael I
Knight
posted 06-03-10 20:15 EST (US)     244 / 1309       
Ah yes, the rules of the internet. It's been some time since I read them

My Johari window.
PCDania
Archer
(id: PCD)
posted 06-04-10 10:27 EST (US)     245 / 1309       
I still haven't found the Rolls Royce, where is it? I hope it's a Silver Ghost 1907

"Cats are the only animals that are both uber, pwns and 1337 at the same time." -King Euric
By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of HeavenGames.
ericgolf
Earl
posted 06-04-10 14:23 EST (US)     246 / 1309       
I still haven't found the Rolls Royce
Are you referring to my post in which I referred to a "Rolls-Royce Tay"? If so then the Rolls-Royce Tay to which I referred was the jet engine in Sir Hugh's video (It appeared in what turned out to be a cameo role.) Actually I have no idea if it is a Roll-Royce Tay or not.... for all I know it is a Pratt&Whitney XRThingomabob ... my knowledge of jet engines has never been more than sketchy :P

...and sorry for being so referrential :P

He who hesitates is.... er....
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saviour of Lugm Campaign Contribute a Review

[This message has been edited by ericgolf (edited 06-04-2010 @ 02:23 PM).]

PCDania
Archer
posted 06-05-10 05:03 EST (US)     247 / 1309       
No, I am referring to the header.

"Cats are the only animals that are both uber, pwns and 1337 at the same time." -King Euric
By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of HeavenGames.
Lady Arcola
SHH Seraph
posted 06-11-10 14:12 EST (US)     248 / 1309       
Goodness, did everyone get caught up in warm temps and outside activity? Its been nice with morning showers and warm days. What is everyone up too?

Seraph Lady Arcola

PCDania
Archer
posted 06-11-10 14:39 EST (US)     249 / 1309       
After a week of the weather getting better and better we had nice sunny weather here in Denmark on Saturday, sinse then it has rained most of the time. I just hope it's not the Summer we get this year as I hope for more days where I can enjoy the view at the local lake.

Lord Michael I
Knight
posted 06-11-10 15:19 EST (US)     250 / 1309       
Anybody watching the World Cup?

My Johari window.
« Previous Page  1 ··· 8 9 10 11 12 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 53  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames