You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Sword and Buckler Inn
Moderated by Lady Arcola

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1309 replies, Closed
Stronghold 2 » Forums » The Sword and Buckler Inn » Summer Solstice Recovery Room
Bottom
Topic Subject:Summer Solstice Recovery Room
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 18 19 20 21 22 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 53  Next Page »
Lady Arcola
SHH Seraph
posted 01-01-10 03:12 EST (US)         

May God
grant you always...
A sunbeam to warm you,
A moonbeam to charm you,
A sheltering angel
So nothing
can harm you...

Laughter to cheer you,
Faithful friends near you,
And whenever you pray,
Heaven to hear you.

Seraph Lady Arcola
"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."
"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." -Walter Winchell

~ BFME2 Heaven | Stronghold Heaven | Stronghold 2 Heaven~

[This message has been edited by Lady Arcola (edited 10-04-2013 @ 04:30 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Younghappy
Archer
posted 12-31-10 07:34 EST (US)     476 / 1309       
Our snow has come and gone. Coldest temperatures on record for Northern Ireland!

Now we have no water because a lot of the pipes have burst and our water service is too incompetent to sort it out.

"the only thing that makes me feel safe is the fact that this is the 20th one of these camps my school has done and snakes are reptiles so they get their energy from the sun so when the sun goes down hopefully they will go to sleep or whatever they do and not decide to sleep with me when they discover there log isn't very comfortable."-scragins
DesertMonarch
Archer
posted 12-31-10 09:38 EST (US)     477 / 1309       
Now we have no water because a lot of the pipes have burst and our water service is too incompetent to sort it out.
I heard that on the news...
I can't imagine what life would be like without a constant supply of fresh water.

Our snow isn't that keen on dissappearing.
I doubt it will be gone before the next snow falls...
DesertMonarch
Archer
posted 12-31-10 18:44 EST (US)     478 / 1309       
Happy 2011 everybody
Adam the First
Archer
posted 12-31-10 19:20 EST (US)     479 / 1309       
Happy new year!

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." ~ Albert Einstein
Lady Arcola
SHH Seraph
posted 12-31-10 23:56 EST (US)     480 / 1309       
Happy New Year, 5 minutes early and we have thunderstorms.

Seraph Lady Arcola
"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."
"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." -Walter Winchell

DesertMonarch
Archer
posted 01-01-11 05:25 EST (US)     481 / 1309       
Well.... It being the first of januari again means that this very topic is one year old

Happy birthday to the RR
ericgolf
Earl
posted 01-01-11 13:39 EST (US)     482 / 1309       
Happy new year folks

He who hesitates is.... er....
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saviour of Lugm Campaign Contribute a Review
DesertMonarch
Archer
posted 01-02-11 15:19 EST (US)     483 / 1309       
Just wondering ??
Does anyone of you set himself ( or her ) goals or targets to achieve in the next year.
I always try to think of something so I can put my spare time to use in something that I like to do but also has some function.

Last year I wanted to get my brown belt in Wado ryu karate.
I did that.
So I thought it would be time for a new goal in 2011.
Since I've always liked languages I want to learn a new language this year.

And the language of choice is..... Norwegian.

Don't ask me why :P
I know its not the most usefull language one could learn.
But something about the country has always been attracting me
WL_D Arthus
Master Illuminator
posted 01-02-11 18:46 EST (US)     484 / 1309       
Does anyone of you set himself ( or her ) goals or targets to achieve in the next year.
Yup, master the SH3 editor

I have boring life and business goals but who honestly cares about that?
DesertMonarch
Archer
posted 01-03-11 12:40 EST (US)     485 / 1309       
Just trying to get some discusion going
Lady Arcola
SHH Seraph
posted 01-03-11 14:29 EST (US)     486 / 1309       
I have boring life and business goals but who honestly cares about that?

I like hearing about your lives, I will never be rich enough to visit some of the countries you live in so hearing about where your from and what you enjoy is fun. I was hoping you would pop in and tell us you had struck gold Arthus.

Seraph Lady Arcola

WL_D Arthus
Master Illuminator
posted 01-03-11 17:56 EST (US)     487 / 1309       
We do visit some great places in search of riches, I should really make a habit of taking a Camera. It's no lush, green Ireland but the Australian bush has its own charm.

I went hiking last week up a mountain with no name and the view was amazing, then I remembered I didn't bring my camera. I did take photos with the mobile but they were really not good enough so I'm going to go back next week hopefully, (if my legs can take the punishment again) it's a view that really has to be shared

As for those life and business goals, they just involve improving my health and making enough money from home to get by without assistance. If I can tick those 2 boxes this year I'd be more than happy with my life.
I feel I made good progress last year on those but they're goals that really need to be fully achieved, let's see what 2011 brings.
Lord_of_Hell
HG News Director
posted 01-07-11 18:56 EST (US)     488 / 1309       
So, how does 2011 seem to be for you?

For somewhat reason I still can't believe another year has passed by. I was recently thinking at time itself and how quickly it passes sometimes. Moments happened months ago look so fresh and 2011 look kinda' alien lol.

I think this year will be quick

-\\__∴__//-
\\_//
ericgolf
Earl
posted 01-08-11 07:31 EST (US)     489 / 1309       
its snowing again here! the snow caused chaos at the end of last semester. It looks like a case of here-we-go-again at the start of this semester.

He who hesitates is.... er....
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saviour of Lugm Campaign Contribute a Review
Lady Arcola
SHH Seraph
posted 01-12-11 01:47 EST (US)     490 / 1309       
Oooh we are having a grand snow storm, it has dumped about 6 inches of snow just today. Snow causes chaos here too, Ericgolf.

Seraph Lady Arcola

PCDania
Archer
(id: PCD)
posted 01-12-11 03:56 EST (US)     491 / 1309       
Got about 2 inches of snow this night so everything is white again. At least the sun is shining from a clear sky so it looks beautiful outside.

"Cats are the only animals that are both uber, pwns and 1337 at the same time." -King Euric
By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of HeavenGames.
Lord_of_Hell
HG News Director
posted 01-12-11 12:34 EST (US)     492 / 1309       
I wish I had some of the chaos you speak of, LA.

Here, temperatures raised over 0 Degrees Celsius and the snow started to melt Looks like the spring is closer than I thought.

-\\__∴__//-
\\_//
PCDania
Archer
posted 01-12-11 15:14 EST (US)     493 / 1309       
Weather forecast for the next 4 days says: Temperatures above freezing and rain.

"Cats are the only animals that are both uber, pwns and 1337 at the same time." -King Euric
By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of HeavenGames.
PCDania
Archer
posted 01-14-11 04:09 EST (US)     494 / 1309       
So far it looks like Deus Ex Invisible War can not be played on Win7. Regardless what screen resolution I select, the top and bottom of the screen is cut off so the compass at the top is missing and the 'Drop' button in the inventory is also missing. I will try take a look at some files trying to find out what is going on. On WinXP there seems to be no problems.

[This message has been edited by PCDania (edited 01-14-2011 @ 04:12 AM).]

Lord_of_Hell
HG News Director
posted 01-14-11 08:40 EST (US)     495 / 1309       
I wonder why the forums loads slower (sometimes) if I follow the Downloads section link compared with the SHH main page link?

-\\__∴__//-
\\_//
Lord_of_Hell
HG News Director
posted 01-14-11 16:02 EST (US)     496 / 1309       
LA, There is a problem occuring when I try to post here: http://stronghold.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forum/display.cgi?action=ct&f=13,3406,,10

The topic is not locked.
The following error is displayed:

"System Error

Unable to access the data file for 3406
(File can not be made writeable)

Please contact us for further assistance."

Any idea what's going on?

-\\__∴__//-
\\_//
PCDania
Archer
posted 01-14-11 21:20 EST (US)     497 / 1309       
The problem is likely that that thread is about a year old and thereby auto-write protected against some people who find it's funny to bump old threads. Unfortunately the side effect is what your experience.

On a side note I have found out how to fix the HUD problem in Deus Ex: IW. The solution is in a thread in the Steam forums.

Doomsword
Earl
posted 01-14-11 22:41 EST (US)     498 / 1309       
Except PCD it was made a 'sticky'(by me), so new replies should be accepted, and then the multiplayer forums were condensed. So maybe it got corrupted in some way.

LoH Feel free to start a new thread and just quote that one in the first post if we can't get it straightened out anytime soon.

/\.........................../\
/..\_______________/..\
/..Angel Doomsword.\
/_/./././|||||||||||||\.\.\.\_\
/_/./_/{||||||||||}\_\.\_\
/_/......X..|||..X......\_\
PCDania
Archer
posted 01-15-11 06:27 EST (US)     499 / 1309       
Have you tried re-indexing that forum? Many times strange errors can be fixed that way.

Doomsword
Earl
posted 01-15-11 10:22 EST (US)     500 / 1309       
I don't have admin rights to that forum since it was condensed.

/\.........................../\
/..\_______________/..\
/..Angel Doomsword.\
/_/./././|||||||||||||\.\.\.\_\
/_/./_/{||||||||||}\_\.\_\
/_/......X..|||..X......\_\
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 18 19 20 21 22 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 53  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames