You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Sword and Buckler Inn
Moderated by Lady Arcola

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1309 replies, Closed
Stronghold 2 » Forums » The Sword and Buckler Inn » Summer Solstice Recovery Room
Bottom
Topic Subject:Summer Solstice Recovery Room
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 36 37 38 39 40 ··· 50 ··· 53  Next Page »
Lady Arcola
SHH Seraph
posted 01-01-10 03:12 EST (US)         

May God
grant you always...
A sunbeam to warm you,
A moonbeam to charm you,
A sheltering angel
So nothing
can harm you...

Laughter to cheer you,
Faithful friends near you,
And whenever you pray,
Heaven to hear you.

Seraph Lady Arcola
"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."
"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." -Walter Winchell

~ BFME2 Heaven | Stronghold Heaven | Stronghold 2 Heaven~

[This message has been edited by Lady Arcola (edited 10-04-2013 @ 04:30 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
PCDania
Archer
(id: PCD)
posted 05-02-12 02:58 EST (US)     926 / 1309       
Did someone say "stock the bar"?

"Cats are the only animals that are both uber, pwns and 1337 at the same time." -King Euric
By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of HeavenGames.
WL_D Arthus
Master Illuminator
posted 05-02-12 08:05 EST (US)     927 / 1309       
Where is everyone?
Boo!

How are you all? feel like a stranger these days, guess I am now that I think about it.
I used to come in here and ramble on about nothing but more recently I have had quite a bit to talk about. My liver is just about completely healed. Was in a bad way for a bit there as some may recall, but I took up cycling and that's done wonders. Bloods look better every time I go to the clinic.
I got checked for cancer twice and both turned out to be nothing other than bad calls on the doctors behalf, nevertheless, being told that on 2 separate occasions does things to you mentally. I was a different person while going through that.

With that ordeal nearly a year behind me I'm back working. Got a promotion too, so good news for me in recent times. Hate my job mind you, but with them being hard to come by I'm not complaining.
I'll be sure to pop in more often from now on, gotta make up for 1 or 2 years of useless chatter
Lady Arcola
SHH Seraph
posted 05-06-12 23:15 EST (US)     928 / 1309       
Arthus it is so good to hear that you are cancer free. Your to young to have to carry that burden. Glad to hear things are going good for you.

@ PCD LoL if you need it it is there.

Seraph Lady Arcola
"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."
"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." -Walter Winchell

[This message has been edited by Lady Arcola (edited 05-06-2012 @ 11:26 PM).]

Lady Arcola
SHH Seraph
posted 05-25-12 00:13 EST (US)     929 / 1309       
Ok I don't care if I am following my own post I am so excited I don't care! Our daughter passed all her finals and is now a proud graduate!!!! *does the best happy dance a mom of my age can*

Sets out a spectacular buffet and restocks the bar.
ENJOY

Seraph Lady Arcola

PCDania
Archer
posted 05-25-12 03:09 EST (US)     930 / 1309       
A big congrats to you Lady A, and a even bigger one to your daughter

"Cats are the only animals that are both uber, pwns and 1337 at the same time." -King Euric
By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of HeavenGames.
ericgolf
Earl
posted 06-04-12 17:47 EST (US)     931 / 1309       
*does the best happy dance a mom of my age can*
Hey, Nice moves Lady A!
And congrats to daughter!

He who hesitates is.... er....
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saviour of Lugm Campaign Contribute a Review
Lord_of_Hell
HG News Director
posted 06-22-12 04:24 EST (US)     932 / 1309       
Happy Birthday Sir Hugh!

-\\__∴__//-
\\_//
ericgolf
Earl
posted 06-23-12 14:36 EST (US)     933 / 1309       
Happy Birthday Sir Hugh!
And from me too :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~
PCDania
Archer
posted 06-23-12 19:19 EST (US)     934 / 1309       
Yes, happy birthday Sir Hugh

Lady Arcola
SHH Seraph
posted 06-27-12 00:49 EST (US)     935 / 1309       
Good grief, its been offically summer for 7 days and the R R is still in spring mode. * goes off to rename and hunt for a new picture *

Seraph Lady Arcola

PCDania
Archer
posted 06-27-12 02:45 EST (US)     936 / 1309       
Maybe it's because the weather is still tuned into Spring mode here in Denmark...

ericgolf
Earl
posted 06-28-12 18:29 EST (US)     937 / 1309       
just the other day we had mega heavy rain like 1 months worth in 1 day

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fayez2010
Archer
posted 07-03-12 09:20 EST (US)     938 / 1309       
Welcome back Everyone.

My exams over and I'll get more than 80% marks, I believe. Again started my mapmaking on unfinished maps. Map designs and scripting of all maps ready but story of none, I've created.
I'm going with my family to Deosai Plains for vacations. It may also help me to create my series on Deosai Plains more realistically. The series will be available in 2013, I think.

But...is there anyone whom I'm saying Welcome Back?

Titanic is as strong, even God can't sink it.
PCDania
Archer
posted 07-03-12 09:40 EST (US)     939 / 1309       
Hi Fayez2010

Congrats on finishing your examns Hope you have a great vacation. I checked out Deosai Plains on google and must say it looks really great

ericgolf
Earl
posted 07-03-12 16:12 EST (US)     940 / 1309       
You can welcome me back too! but I am not sure if I was away :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fayez2010
Archer
posted 07-04-12 00:50 EST (US)     941 / 1309       
I had checked the forums twice in my delay and I found very less attendance of lords. That's why, but I didn't know that earls are always here.

Maybe, the program is changing from Deosai Plains to Swat Valley...

PCDania
Archer
posted 07-04-12 03:13 EST (US)     942 / 1309       
The Swat Valley in Pakistan? Well, it looks nice too but from what I have read in the media one have to be a little careful there, you know, Taliban and their way of seing things. On the other hand, the media likes to write things so they look as bleak as possible as that seems to be the best way of selling their news...

Btw, do you know how things are going there after the big floods there back in 2010?

[This message has been edited by PCDania (edited 07-04-2012 @ 03:17 AM).]

Fayez2010
Archer
posted 07-04-12 09:55 EST (US)     943 / 1309       
Hmmm...It looks that int. media is succeeding in its mission. Sorry to say but you're also under the influence of media. Swat is now cleared of Taliban and the infrastructure is restored to much extent. I'm not writing the words of my own but of famous "New York Times."

I've heared something more than just nice about Swat. To prove the beauty of Swat, type in google, "Mini Switzerland of Asia."

I hope best for our journey. I'm sorry that I may not be able to send you the organic peaches and apples of Swat Valley.

Korsfarer Mogens
Archer
posted 07-05-12 08:31 EST (US)     944 / 1309       
Don't want to spoil the good vibes here, but does anyone here know what happened to Peter2008?

It's been several months since we last heard from him, and he doesn't strike me as being someone who will just leave without any form of notice.

Anyone?
I'm sorry that I may not be able to send you the organic peaches and apples of Swat Valley
Too bad. How 'bout some good organic charas?
Lord_of_Hell
HG News Director
posted 07-07-12 18:57 EST (US)     945 / 1309       
Nobody heard from Peter since then. :|

-\\__∴__//-
\\_//
Fayez2010
Archer
posted 07-08-12 00:22 EST (US)     946 / 1309       
Too bad. How 'bout some good organic charas?
Sorry, I don't have any. But, too good, if you send some species from your own garden. I hope they'll grow best in Swat.

ericgolf
Earl
posted 07-08-12 03:24 EST (US)     947 / 1309       
Hello, I see we have a camp fire to gather round now.

... er do we sing songs? or toast marshmalowws maybe?

:P

~~~~~~~~~~~~
PCDania
Archer
posted 07-08-12 06:41 EST (US)     948 / 1309       
Can't we do both if we help each other?
- starts collecting sticks for roasting marshmallows...

[This message has been edited by PCDania (edited 07-08-2012 @ 12:09 PM).]

Korsfarer Mogens
Archer
posted 07-08-12 10:39 EST (US)     949 / 1309       
If you guys move really close to the fire, you should be able to roast a few nuts as well. Feel free to sing, play with your sticks, or both - while you're at it!
Nobody heard from Peter since then.
Which is not very uplifting. Do you know if anybody from forum staff tried to contact him, or is it "out of sight, out of mind"?
ericgolf
Earl
posted 07-09-12 16:09 EST (US)     950 / 1309       
I am hoping it is just that he is having a busy time irl

~~~~~~~~~~~~
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 36 37 38 39 40 ··· 50 ··· 53  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames