You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Sword and Buckler Inn
Moderated by Lady Arcola

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.393 replies, Sticky
Stronghold 2 » Forums » The Sword and Buckler Inn » Stronghold Heaven Photo Album
Bottom
Topic Subject:Stronghold Heaven Photo Album
« Previous Page  1 ··· 13 14 15 16  Next Page »
The Ztolk
Archer
(id: Ztolk)
posted 10-25-02 16:13 EST (US)         
I thought of this a few days ago, and it was generally agreed that it was a good idea. So without further adieu, here is the Stronghold Heaven Photo Album. I only have a few people right now, so I encourage you all to contribute (but if you don't want to because of privacy reasons that's OK). Note that all these pictures have been posted with permission of the subject and are hosted on my personal web space.

Note: Only serious pictures will be in this post, and only one picture per person. For more pictures, read the thread, as people tend to post them.

Arn de Gothia

Bismuth

derusett

Duc de Noisiel

Eddy The Great

Fanatic

GillB

GraniteQ

Great Cornholio

Ibeliamoyes

Ice

Ichbinian

Jayhawk

Johnlee

Kester

Lady Arcola

Leaveyou

Lord Havi

Luke

Master Lord Vader

Merepatra (extremely outdated)

MNICY

mouse

NAT

Peter A

Rocky (extremely outdated)

Sir Hugh

StarKey

Taeryn

thurdl01 (pic not in album anymore)

Wraith

Ztolk

Link to the pictures in the Gallery

[This message has been edited by Lady Arcola (edited 02-15-2006 @ 01:25 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Jax
HG Monument
(id: Jax Omen)
posted 07-29-08 19:22 EST (US)     351 / 393       
Holy crap Jax! You like posting this everywhere?
Only in places with a photo album, to be fair.
Tho HG isn't the place for these nasty pics
But they're hot (well, mostly. Some of the Yaoi is questionable and the creapy yacht guys are gash). And it has that one of me holding my vibe

house won this

[This message has been edited by Jax (edited 07-29-2008 @ 07:23 PM).]

The Hitman
Archer
posted 07-30-08 04:54 EST (US)     352 / 393       
Okay maybe I sound a bit rude... It seems you like the man love, but the pic with the purple... ehem and the one with the painted stripper shouldn't be here, since HG is visited by the little fellas too We may consider the others as unnatural fantasy pix Perhaps I should post a more recnt too, as I realized my last one is taken 4 years
But they're hot

WTF?! Are you sure your girlfriend is a female?

No pain, no gain!

[This message has been edited by The Hitman (edited 07-30-2008 @ 04:55 AM).]

Fintrollx
Archer
posted 07-30-08 07:12 EST (US)     353 / 393       
i checked those pics in the middle earth HG and i think they are disturbing especially for younger players, but that's just my opinion.

If you like very big battles, i suggest you to try Massacre at Tenjin
Sir Hugh
BfME2H/SHH Seraph
posted 07-30-08 12:28 EST (US)     354 / 393       
They were funny at the time they were posted during the Tavern Spamdown, producing *interesting* posts. That thread is lost in the dust now.

Jax used to be a mod around here, and I'm pretty sure his girlfriend, Abby, is of the female sex.

________                                         ________
\________\------______ _____------/________/
\_______\---\\\\ Sir Hugh ////---/_______/
\_____\--\\¦| Seraph |¦//--/_____/
\\//\\//
°ºº°
Roshko
Archer
posted 07-30-08 12:34 EST (US)     355 / 393       
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH OMG DUUUUUDEEEE WTF IS THAT OH man that made my day. Dude thats sick how could you hold a vibe. I'll get my ass kick if they see me. Nothing personal mate but thats a bit too much don't you think.

You don't get anywhere just by whishing....FAKe
Jax
HG Monument
posted 07-30-08 14:58 EST (US)     356 / 393       
i checked those pics in the middle earth HG and i think they are disturbing especially for younger players, but that's just my opinion.
Well I dunno, if you're 13 and don't like the sight of two guys kissing, you'll probably never like the sight of two guys kissing.
H man that made my day. Dude thats sick how could you hold a vibe. I'll get my ass kick if they see me. Nothing personal mate but thats a bit too much don't you think.
Eh? Why wouldn't I hold a vibe?

Also that picture got me in a magazine and won me some stuff, which is dandy.

house won this
Roshko
Archer
posted 07-30-08 15:24 EST (US)     357 / 393       
Well dude I dunno seems like we live in completely different cultures because thats something no one tolirates here dude. And how could they I mean men together thats something else dude. And the vibe is personal man I mean it's not even something I consider necessary, but even if I did, showing it to everyone will be really tough for me, because I'll die from shame.

[This message has been edited by Roshko (edited 07-30-2008 @ 03:25 PM).]

The Hitman
Archer
posted 07-30-08 16:01 EST (US)     358 / 393       
Well I dunno, if you're 13 and don't like the sight of two guys kissing, you'll probably never like the sight of two guys kissing.
And I dunno what kind of sick mind could think of this. I mean EXCUSE ME?! Do you think this is normal? Shish, if I ever had liked these things I'd hide them well Maybe you like gays, but some of them are just too naked to be shown on public web, right? Anyway, different countries, different cultures, different people, different sex orientations Farewell...

No pain, no gain!
Darkslave Master
Archer
posted 07-30-08 17:00 EST (US)     359 / 393       
Hitman I think you´re taking it a little too serious, they're only pictures, though Jax should come with a disclaimer at times

_¸,.„¤••°¨‡¨°••¤„.,¸//¯Yay for flash games: Kongregate!¯\\¸,.„¤••°¨‡¨°••¤„.,¸_

[This message has been edited by Darkslave Master (edited 07-30-2008 @ 05:01 PM).]

Roshko
Archer
posted 07-30-08 17:24 EST (US)     360 / 393       
Dude this is dead serious in BG and its so shamefull to even consider speaking of such things. But posting pics is something totally different. But I don't know seems Im not used to this but.....dude this is sick man men kissing and hugging cumon.

Jax
HG Monument
posted 07-31-08 03:01 EST (US)     361 / 393       
I didn't realise homosexuality was such an issue in Bulgaria :/

What if I put this to you- of each picture had a woman and a man in, as opposed to two men, would their be a problem?

EDIT:
The good nazi is a burnt naz
This suddenly has a sense of irony about it.

house won this

[This message has been edited by Jax (edited 07-31-2008 @ 03:19 AM).]

WL_D Arthus
Master Illuminator
posted 07-31-08 03:41 EST (US)     362 / 393       
of course not because some people are so blind they don't realize that homosexuality is very common. While its on the improve some people still need to realize that it is not damaging anyone!

For the record im not gay, i just have a hard time understanding why some people are so negative towards others that are.
different countries, different cultures, different people, different sex orientations
No, homosexuality isnt a disease or culture based, regardless of where you live odds are you know somebody that is gay. Now Lets end this discussion before it turns into bashing homosexuals - something i dont want in these forums.
The Hitman
Archer
posted 07-31-08 04:41 EST (US)     363 / 393       
Yupp there are lots of them, non-damaging homos, but the point is that they upload pics that may confuse the little children, lol Anyway...

And yes, I'm a faschist, but I have nothing against the homos... I only dislike gipseys This reminded me of one joke:

- Mister, do You have something against the gipseys?
- Yes, Napalm!

Hey I found out that Hitler is alive and lives somewhere in Argentina's mountains by the way, lol

No pain, no gain!

[This message has been edited by The Hitman (edited 07-31-2008 @ 04:43 AM).]

Younghappy
Archer
posted 07-31-08 08:19 EST (US)     364 / 393       
Calm yersel' Hitman

I watched an interesting program one evening about a big TV star called John Barrowman. He was trying to find out what made him gay and what not. The results were indefinite whether it was caused by nature or nurture but seemingly it is decided in the womb. Now if this is the case, we have absolutely no right to slander and discriminate against them...it was the way they are born, the way they are, there is nothing they can do about it. If it's something completely different, well shouldn't we respect their choice anyway?

"the only thing that makes me feel safe is the fact that this is the 20th one of these camps my school has done and snakes are reptiles so they get their energy from the sun so when the sun goes down hopefully they will go to sleep or whatever they do and not decide to sleep with me when they discover there log isn't very comfortable."-scragins
Jax
HG Monument
posted 07-31-08 13:18 EST (US)     365 / 393       
Yes, exactly.

Also, Mr. Hitman - I wasn't really calling you a fascist as such, so I'm sorry if I caused offence there

house won this
Lord Michael I
Knight
posted 07-31-08 14:36 EST (US)     366 / 393       
The funny thing is that all this is happening in the wrong thread.

Let's just forget about this. SHH is a nice piece of this site where there are barely discussions. That's why I like it so much Despite the age differences, cultures, sex orientation, etc., we all come along, by avoiding these topics.

My Johari window.
Do you have what it takes to hold off Saladins' forces? Find out here...
"I think most people are trying to forget Aqua... Most people I know still haven't recovered from Barbie Girl" - QuickDraw
The Hitman
Archer
posted 08-01-08 04:49 EST (US)     367 / 393       
We only wanted normal pix, not Bugs bunny Anyway everyone chooses for himself...
Also, Mr. Hitman - I wasn't really calling you a fascist
Hey, mista hitman sounds cool I know you haven't called me a faschist, but I may consider myself as one, since I dislike gipseys till the brain in my bones... Sorry if I caused some offence too, I get used to see only females in such suits and to see a man in one of these was shocking...

@Younghappy - is "calm yersel" on turkish?

No pain, no gain!
Younghappy
Archer
posted 08-01-08 05:15 EST (US)     368 / 393       
"Calm yourself!" -some Ulster slang for you

"the only thing that makes me feel safe is the fact that this is the 20th one of these camps my school has done and snakes are reptiles so they get their energy from the sun so when the sun goes down hopefully they will go to sleep or whatever they do and not decide to sleep with me when they discover there log isn't very comfortable."-scragins
Roshko
Archer
posted 08-01-08 06:29 EST (US)     369 / 393       
You see women in bunny suites. OMG whish I was in Varna. In my town you can often see fat and oily women which is disgusting lol. However there are some cute metelheads which are worthwile. :P Remind me to send you a pic via skype.

BTW Gypsies suck good thing we have Ektomorf around

Absigail to AbbyAb
Archer
(id: absigail)
posted 08-01-08 06:37 EST (US)     370 / 393       
Hello i'm Abby, Jaxs' girlfriend he does have his wonderfully gay qualities, but he isn't gay I promise. Well, i hope

Anyway, I think he looked great in his bunny outfit, and we had a fab night to prove i'm a girl, here I am..

Let's get down to business- to defeat The Huns!
Younghappy
Archer
posted 08-01-08 06:43 EST (US)     371 / 393       
Only having a bit of craic, see

I also read this quote yesterday:
The weirder you're going to behave, the more normal you should look. It works in reverse, too. When I see a kid with three or four rings in his nose, I know there is absolutely nothing extraordinary about that person.
-- P. J. O'Rourke

[This message has been edited by Younghappy (edited 08-01-2008 @ 06:45 AM).]

The Hitman
Archer
posted 08-01-08 07:36 EST (US)     372 / 393       
Roshko, you're always welcome at my harem I saw on the news that Varna has one of the coolest girls at international level I'm going soon in ur town so I ain't gonna miss ur metalheads, too

Howly, we totally abandoned the topic's purpose Viva photo gallery...

No pain, no gain!
Jax
HG Monument
posted 08-26-08 14:12 EST (US)     373 / 393       

Look it's me again!

house won this
AZ ViTrAzhAs
Archer
posted 08-26-08 14:23 EST (US)     374 / 393       
Well you look really original, Jax! Maybe someone finds it disturbing, but we must be more or less tolerant, besides the world would be grey and boring if we were all alike.

Nothing is as easy as it looks. │
Everything takes longer than you think. │
Smile... tomorrow will be worse.
│>>>Murphy's laws
"Now the neighborhood is cracked and torn..." - The Offspring
Stronghold Crusader projects: 300 Spartans, A Sweet Dream, Fathers' Sins, Chapter 1,
Chapter 2, Chapter 3
Crue Knight
Divine Favor
(id: Crusader Knight)
posted 08-26-08 15:00 EST (US)     375 / 393       
Jax has a gf.

I wear this manly outfit and I don't even get heads turning!

I wish to add this one into the gallery.
Fitting for the Crusader Knight, eh? Except I need a cross.

¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸EPIC MOD „ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨ IS EPIC!``°º¤ø„¸?
¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º
Ex mod on: Spore - HG - RoN - RoL - N:TW
Check out my: DeviantArt - Steam
« Previous Page  1 ··· 13 14 15 16  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames