- This is a map that was really easy and fun to make. I've always wanted to make this, but haven't got around to it until now.
- First off, play on "Very Hard"
- All it is, your on a TINY high-plateu, with walls around you, and stairs. Three towers defend you as a huge group of an attacking for force tries to kill you. But the towers have ALOT crossbow men. Just an endless stream of arrows flying at your enemies, and bringing them down.
- I've tried to keep the terrain down to a minimum (As you can tell), because of poor framerates. My computer could hardly handle this mission.
- Yet, this is just a fun watching mission, not much doing going on.
Im sorry but this map is not what i expected.
You could have atleast made some attempt at terrain work.
Playability- was average, not too fun all you do is swordsman around.
Balance- was just above average, the atleast got near the stairs.
Creativity- Average creativity but needed more castle and map for higher score.
Map design- None what so ever only reason there is a 2 is because of the castle.
Story- 2 because i didnt want to rate it too low