Molsborough Castle was made in 1179 as a border castle, defending the sea front in the way of a checkpoint.
It has a majestic bridge for defense, as a way to not let the enemy pass.
It is a young castle, but it is still one of The Emperor's prides.
The story begins in January 1202, in which The Emperor has announced he will make a clearing in his majestic
schedule, and visit the castle in order to prepare for war on all fronts.
But droughts have ravaged the land and many trees have died, and wolves hunt the deer which you so desperately need of.
He demands the following:
50 Swords in order to equip his knights.
50 Shields in order to defend his knights.
600 Bread in order to feed his army on the way to war.
600 Meat in order to feed his army on the way to war.
If you do not get these materials by January of 1220, The Emperor will overthrow you and strip you of your rank.
But there is an onion in the ointment. The wolf, always a thorn in your side, has decided to make you a fool
in front of The Emperor. He will constantly attack you until you either die, or fail to meet The Emperor's demands.
Hints and Tips:
- Bread can be bought, so use that to your advantage.
- The Emperor does not need bows or spears. Amass a cross/bow army and man them on the walls.
- Use the secret valley path to your advantage, it makes your farmers much faster.
- Use all the possible valley floor to your advantage, and remember, you can always go outside the walls.
- Use the Quarries and Iron Mine hills to your advantage and use them for defense.
- Build up a crossbow army, as some of the last waves use armored brigades.
- Use "The Outpost" to your advantage.
This is my first map that I think is good enough to be submitted here. I used some eye candy here and there, and some other stuffs over all around the castle.
I quickly sketched this map over a math class, and I think it went to the computer pretty well.
If you have any suggestions or comments over the change of the map, or just want to have a friendly chat over map matters, email me at RPharazon@gmail.com
-More eye candy
-Fixed farmer passageway
-18 year limit instead of 10
-Attacks every 5 years until 1220
-A little bit more deer and rivers.