There are many ways through the twining rivers, but only one up to your ennemies' keep. With little room to biuld, how will you defend your castle from endless assaults? Dangers and suprises await you outside of you walls.
It is somewhat possible for the AI to work on this map ( i don't suggest that you try The Wolf though), but their tactics will diminish because of the limited space to build. This map is built for a all-human Multiplayer use.
Some trees ( situated on small islands at the center) are not accessible, because I hate when you cut all the trees on the map, and is forced to buy all your wood from the marketplace. Like this, trees will gradually come back, and you will always be able to cut some trees.
If you took the time to read this before downloading or playing this map, then I'm sure that you have the time to post a review, or a simple comment. It would be greatly apprecited.
1) Computer AIs jam up in the confined start areas.
2) Large pitch resource is really worthless because of low value at market, and slave attacks burns up expensive pitch rigs.
3) This pitch is useful however for burning enemy.
4) I orginally gave this low ratings because of the AI mess up. But after looking at the islands and how they work together in a great looking river area then I changed my original (low) rating.
5) Its hard to get a map working perfectly for all computer AIs. If you played this with four human players it would be fun. But it would be hard to get anyone to play - because most players prefer NO FIRE.
6) There were no problems getting the game to download, unzip, load or play (except for the computer AI prob above)
[Edited by staff as part of a retrospective moderation of reviews. The additional comment by the reviewer is deemed to constitute sufficient justification of the category scores in this case and so the review stands. The author is welcome to contact staff about this. Edited by ericgolf]