This is the V1.00 of the "Rebellion ZXW" map.
The computer's strike doesn't hard, I hope someone can fix it and upload it for me.
Here is the story belowed:
"When you just return your Palace. The bad new suddenly arrived! Your two senior generals whom you ordered to put down the rebellion betrayed you. They didn't go to the front line but draw their army directly to your Castle. It is 82 years no battle happened here since your generation set the capital here. The worse thing is that most your loyal troop is having war with the rebel. They couldn't go back in time. There is only a few royal guards in castle. Now you have to count yourself. If the castle lost, your kingdom will fall. Scout report The Rebel General Banitim's troop is marching towards your castle. You must hurry to prepare defending the invasion!!!"
- You have no goals. There is just a repeating attack of the pig over 30 years and then u win. Thats really boring, because there are just pikeman and maceman attacking your castle and the siege equipment of the pig is useless - they can just destroy some of your front towers you not really need.
For example some ranged attacking units would be a good idea.
- Its too easy to defend that castle, because there is just one way to the main-entrance, which is overloaded with traps. Even the many katapults on the towers are able to kill a big part of the soldiers.
- There are about 30 trebuchets in your castle. Thats nonsense! I also like them in my base to throw cows at strategic positions, but this is much to much.
- You have a really big economy, you don´t need. About 150 people working, but you are not able to build walls . . . and if you want to build something there is not much space.
- If you want to have more attacking units, you must reduce your defending units( 600 ) ( for example the trebuchets . . ), because there can be just 1500 units on a map at the same time.
Nevertheless a nice castle- and landscapedesign
Posted on 06/17/06 @ 02:27 PM
Its not to bad, but I had a really big problem with the food, and its not fun when the enemy attacks you every 30 seconds!, so next time, put in some years for the invasion.
(allreaddy retracted it :p, never mind my rating)
[Edited on 06/18/06 @ 10:32 AM]
Posted on 06/17/06 @ 04:04 PM
I think he would appreciate if you explained the scoring on each category.
Posted on 06/18/06 @ 08:32 AM
The food is no problem. Just put it to half rations, because the people are really pleased and you do not need gold . . .