WELCOME TO THE LAST INSTALLMENT TO THE CASTLE MAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!
If u havent played any of the other castle maps and would like to, they can be found here:
This map is like the first one, but a bit more intense. I upped the size, and made the armies much...much bigger without the game crashing. You will find this map impossible, though it is possible to beat. I will suggest having a fast computer for this because there may be alot of stress on your computer due to the large amount of armies.
The story is basically, you are Lord of a castle that was built quite some time ago. The king who rules over you is about to give you all the land that surrounds it also, instead of giving it to your brother. Your brother who is angry about this, gets 4 other tribes together and lays seige to your castle. (if you want it more in depth, read on the map description)
- I left some troops outside your castle. You have 2 decisions, they die at the start, or you move them inside the castle
- Constantly be building up your army. If you run out of stuff, buy it at the trade house. Never stop and just look at the battle happening, unless u want to lose.
- Slow down your game speed at the start and take that time to look at your options in the castle before they start zerging.
- Have fun!
I have fully tested this map over and over, it will not crash unless your PC is to slow. The map is definitly beatable if you know what u are doing.
Update News/Small fix
- The FIRST attack made on the castle IS NOT THE LAST! its not over until it says u win. You must survive for 7 Years which means you will be under attack with armies that have difficulty. First being easy, second being medium, 3rd being hard, 4th being impossible(which is around the 5th year)some armies will have continuos attacks for a long period of time, Some wont. Overall...you must survive for 7 years to win and the first group attacking you will not be the only group of men.
- Before releasing I forgot to lower your building availablity, the downloader has been updated with the right building rights in the map. Thank you
I'm unsure why you listed it as impossible, I had no trouble at all winning and didn't loose a single trooper.
I just moved everyone out of the wooden structures (and surrounding area) to inside the stone castle and placed all my missle troops on the front towers, gates and walls. They shot down every single enemy immediately except for just a few that barely had time to make the slightest dent in the moat.
I found it to be very, very easy.
snoop22 File Author
Posted on 06/15/07 @ 10:39 PM
Are you sure u played for the full 7 years? the very first attack made on the castle isnt the last....
Posted on 06/16/07 @ 09:34 PM
Yes, I'm sure. :) I played it until I got the victory banner - and that's the very end. It wasn't hard at all.
The only other things I didn't mention before was that I quickly got all of the crossbowmen available and bought a BUNCH of archers (had a ton of gold). By placing all the missle troops at the front of the castle, the enemy never had a chance - I dropped the like flies as soon as they got close enough to hit.