Posted on 01/14/08 @ 03:48 PM (updated 01/17/08
THE TWO HUNTERS
16:24 @ The Jungle near Al-Ras-Hafun
- James, what is this?
- Looks like a lion, we better get over it... Move smooth and slowly, we don't need its attention...
- YOU!!! FREEZE WHERE YOU ARE, DROP YOUR SPEARS DOWN!
- You are in our kingdom's territory, surprised?! You guys need to be punished by the most mean way... Oh, well, what we gonna do now?
- I don't know...
- Hey, you little, tell your folk what we have to do now! HA-HA-HA!!!
- Oh, James we have to... ummmm... RUUUUUUN!!! Rendez-vous at our place!
- Get them, what are you looking at! Aim and shoot!
1:46 @ Castle Al-Ras-Hafun
- Deek, this beer stinks!
- Make your own beer, then... i ain't gonna make beers whole night...
- Hey, you hear that?
- I don't think so...
- Get on your post... Tomorrow we go home, we gotta be ready...
1:51 @ near castle Al-Ras-Hafun
- Wheew, we escaped Mac!He-he!
- Yeah, but... Huh, look at this castle, if they are friendlies we could find cover in there...
- You're right, lets go...
1:57 @ castle Al-Ras-Hafun
- Argh, again on guard, this is tiresome......... What the **** ?! Moving shrubs! Deek, an intruder, alarm, alarm!
- Come on lads, up two! There's someone out there...
- Who are you and what do you seek here?!
- We just escaped fom the sultan's troops, we know their positions, they are increasng their territories, you gotta get out of here... so we have too!
- OK, guys, those are friendlies, they know where they are, take their weapons and feed them! It will be a massacre tomorrow... (Altrough we overwhelm them)Get the produced iron to the ship and get ready!
One of my best invasions... The castle and the two hunters are there like in the story, more of the detals aren't seen from the minimap so this is not the right way of showing the map's beauty... However I forgot how to insert pictures in the blog, so you'll have to excuse me... The map will be normal/hard for begginers, easy/normal for intermediates and very easy for experts...
1. Survive enemy attack waves
2. Collect 60 iron
Expedition leader killed (a.k.a. the lord)