Here's another historical map. It's represented by the 'Poienari' Stronghold. A short invasion map. Hope you'll enjoy!
*Nothing new. UPDATED just with the name. If theres any problem with the map, please comment.
After continuous waves of enemyes, much resistance and brave falls, the 'Poienari' Stronghold was conquered and strenghtened by the otoman empire and some Turkish allies. You was choosed to ghater an army and to take back this stronghold from a single invasion. Otherwise, failing, the massive army of Otomans and Turkish will be able to conqueat the whole country. Your job will be quite difficult as the enemy has many archers on the walls and assassins patrolling the gate and walls. Fortuvately you remember that some pavistes (shields) were hide just before the stronghold to fall. They hiding somewhere between the hills from this area. Find them and hopefully you'll succeed to take back the stronghold.
- Find the hiding shields and used with your fire ballistas to kill some of the archers.
- Use your catapults on the hill and destroy a part of wall.
- Invade with melee and missile troops in the same time to lower the damage of melees.
- Hope this map will be fun to siege.
- Please comment and say what do you think.