Ha! It's a pizza!
And also, how do you get a huge image of your map?
[Edited on 03/16/10 @ 07:54 PM]
return of Yasko File Author
Posted on 03/18/10 @ 10:07 AM
Doing a full screen capture like this requires Adobe Photoshop or GIMP (it's free) and a basic knowledge of working with layers. All you do is take individual screen captures of the different areas of your map in the map editor. Switching between Adobe and Crusader for each screen capture, load each screencapture as a layer. Then stitch them all together, using the opacity slider to check your alignment. A 400x400 map needs 12 screencaptures to get the whole map. The whole process takes about 10 minutes.
[Edited on 03/18/10 @ 10:08 AM]
Posted on 03/23/10 @ 11:15 PM
Hahaha...what a map....amazing idea my lord..
Posted on 03/27/10 @ 12:58 PM
Hmm Yummi yummi
Posted on 03/29/10 @ 10:35 PM
Well done! I created an account just to review it. Unfortunately the character limit was 16, so I had to miss the N on the end of my name. Damnit!
In no particular order:
* Creativity: You're right. It amazes me too what people can create with this mapmaker. A creative, fun and fresh idea, very much eye candy! And kudos to you for making it pizza, since I love pizza.
* Balance: A very balanced 2v2 map. Generally each player has the same amount of iron and grass to use. Each player is in an opposite location to the other.
* Map Design: Designed well, although difficult to work on due to the land (other than grass and iron) being stone. It's quite confusing.
* Playability: It could use a different terrain for the main landscape. The stone makes it tricky to place buildings and isn't something most Stronghold players would be used to.
* Story: I gave this a 5. No reason to damage the score!
* Additional Notes: One con to this map is that there are next to no trees available. However, this is understandable since it's designed as a pizza. Trees would throw off the theme of it.
A fantastic novelty map, sure to be something a lot of people would like to have in their collection. Although not as good for serious playing, it's grat.
I favourited it.
[Edited on 03/31/10 @ 02:04 AM]
Posted on 04/04/10 @ 09:16 AM
wow ...good work ...
Posted on 04/05/10 @ 02:45 PM
:P I like pizza!!! Which pizza is it?? lol
However good work!! You carry on like this!!
Sorry for my english :D
Posted on 08/12/10 @ 04:50 AM
oh ye this pizza i can eat all my life :D only on pizza is to much sand