The nights are getting warmer again, what a relief after this really cold winter. Sadly some of our troops who went on a patrol never came back to us.
It smells fishy if you ask me, does the rat have to do something with it?
the filthy rat had his small eyes on my land for a long time already, but we could keep our land with some little tricks. Anyway he isnt stupid enought to fall for it a fourth time.
If this all was his doing, than we wont have to wait long to get to see his Face waiting for his troops to take control of this castle.
But if he thinks we will give in to him he got himself the wrong enemy.
Because we will stand strong and never give in to him even if it takes us forever.
Here is a little preview of the castle that will serve you as your last defence treat it with respect
If you have any Idea to make the map more challenging write a comment
if not ....well than explore and enjoy
the following tips may ruin the experience to find them out for yourself!
- some of our old armor merchants left us over the winter so we cant sell any it would be better to demolish the armourer and build something we can use better
- our stock is a little small so keep an eye on it because it might be full before you can think about it
- use stairs to shorten the route for your farmers and woodcutters
- keep the palisadewall in the northeast the rat knows its there but will send troops to check it out
- dont worry about the mines they are secluded and strenghtend with a strong gate.
they will give you the money you need to recruit new troops