This Christian group of tasks series tells the story of the life of Saladin in the Third Crusade.
In the Third Crusade Saladin was the king who expelled the Crusaders and the Arabsinsist. Salah al-Din did not fight the crusaders but spent only on the internal strife.
Salah al-Din was able to respond Jerusalem to Muslims, but recovery was not easy, grew and faced Saladin a lot of obstacles has been his life in danger in many cases.
Salah al-Din was able to defeat the Crusaders broke up God because of the non-arrival of all the kings of crusaders.
Adapted from the Book of Saladin.
I'm sorry for language mistakes
Another 10 missions campaign, after papu's "Emperor Frederick Trail". It covers almost the entire military career of Saladin: Egypt and Syria/Palestine. The recapture of Jerusalem was put to the end.
Arabian ranged units on foot (which Frederick's men had to overcome) are now the main fighting forces.
You will encounter many fresh arrangements of situations to deal with. Fun from playing is great. Vast restrictions of troops and buildings are made considerately. The landscapes often just follow the concept and could take more care.
The difficulty of the missions varies. Some may be felt as "hard", some are not.
The victory video at the end of the missions most times shows the Christian lord Richard instead of Saladin (ok in mission 7).
1) Beginning. Fine cede and an eco-task.
2) Egypt. On the shores of the Nile. Huge cede part and mobile defence.
3) Domination (minimap above). A nice expression in the description: Saladin also dominates economy.
4) Difficult circumstances. A pearl of a micro-management mission!
The tasks bar is empty. You have to survive several years (until 1195) and will hopfeully win out of the sudden.
5) The biggest Conspiracy. Requests you to keep overview. Defend a huge city against massive invasions.
Could be Damiette, besieged by the Christian king Almarich I of Jerusalem.
It appears that you might be able to train European bowmen at the barracks. But there's no fletcher's worksop, neither bows trading.
A close look to the wheat farms shows the multiple workers trick being used due to lack of more greenery. (We players should not use it, imo.)
6) Hattin. Cool: the European roughnecks, weakend as they are, still - charge.
7) Only from now on we're in the times of the Third Crusade. Exciting mission: along the coast line from Acre to Arsuf, try to stop the Crusaders.
No good things to boost the attack strength. So a strong economy needs to be set up for training ever more troops.
8) Cede. A Crusader castle is to be taken, that's to say destroyed.
9) Acre. Last siege of the harbour city.
The Christian defernders have full fear factor. You cannot rebuild fire ballistae.
10) Jerusalem. (Historically right after Hattin.) It's the map of Frederick mission 10. Don't destroy the city as conquest is not enough. You have to run and hold Jerusalem.