This map was very fun for on both defending and attacking. On defending the key to win are the pitch ditches, if the player uses them correctly, 60% of the enemy can die before breaching the gate. The other 40% of the large army dies inside the castle, as there are a large amount of pitches inside too, and thanks to this the enemy didin't even touch the inner gates. On attacking it was much more fun, they key to win there were the trebuchets, I've built some to destroy the catapult towers and the wall of the inner keep and the wooden wall outside. Then I've sent my macemen to dig in the moat and charge the king, all of them died, but the fool enemy burned up all their pitches, so what I had to do was only to send my swordsmen and pikemen directly to the king on the clear way. This mission granted me much fun, I would replay it many times.
Not excellent, but very good. I've won for the second time on attacking and first time on defending, the mission was easy, but there are many ways to siege the castle or defend it, too many, but I think my strategy was too effective on both defending and attacking. I suggest you to put less pitch around the castle and less attacking troops.
Not a bad scenario, I tell you here the same thing, which I told you before: You have a good imagination, to expand it you only have to spend that +20(or more) hours at the making and try to master the editor to make as good maps as you can.
Map Design: 3
I liked the castle, however it looked very irrealistic and the blank green area surrounding it, too. The hills looked pretty good, the only bad thing there was the rocks, their placing was very unnatural. I can tell the same things about all your maps, my only advice: Don't rush designing.
Not much of a story, only some instructions, which explains the situation.