Here's my first Economic Scenario. no invasions and war. Just some wolves :)
Collect Goods (Sword): 40
Collect Goods (Metal Armor): 40
You must collect this goods in 9 years.
- if you build your keep the south eastest place, your stone production will be faster.
- at the beginning you can use your lord for handle with wolves but be careful there are too many.
- you must reduce your rations at the beginning or you will out of food.
- there is no iron ore on the map you must buy it from the market.
- you can sell stones for some gold.
- if you disturb by too much wolves you can train spearmen. you can produce spear or buy it from the market.
- you should kill bunnies with your lord or some spearmen otherwise they will ruin your wheat farm.
Some problem in scenario:
-I can't close the pike and mace production i don't know why. i close it in building availibility but it didn't closed.
-and i can't remove the archers too. i'm closed it in editor but still shown in the scenario.
-actually there must be more trees in map but when i saved it too many trees are removed. i placed trees in pause mod and saved unpaused but trees still removed.
the problem with the archers is stronghold-specific, I think, but never mind that...
your tree-problem is probably the result of your placement of trees. if you place many trees very close to each other, many of them will disappear. so try placing them a little bit further away from each other, this should solve the problem.
Example (x = tile with tree; o = tile without tree):
xoxoxoxox would be as close to each other as possible --> stronghold will remove some of them
xooxooxoox place the trees with a little bit more distance and it will be fine
apart from that, you should add some details to your future maps.
Versus File Author
Posted on 02/20/11 @ 11:23 AM
yes i placed the trees with some space and it didn't removed thanks for comment ;)
Posted on 02/22/11 @ 12:50 PM
if you want, you can use the update-button to upload the new version of the map.
Posted on 07/20/11 @ 09:07 AM
Thanks for the map.
It is a round and coherent eco mission.
Would classify it as Normal. It can be well played on every difficult level.
The colour of the landscape look harmonious, the placing of groups of birches tasteful. Yet you could add lot more of little details (stones, changes of soil type) and larger shapes (height nuances).
There are no events besides the lose and win ones. Interestingly, the numerous wolves keep you busy all the time - along with constant trading.
So you found the "!" sign in the list of buildings in the editor to diable Pikes?
Versus File Author
Posted on 07/23/11 @ 12:02 PM
Thanks for comment.
Yes i found "!" sign and closed the pike but it didn't closed in the game maybe it's a bug.