This is my first map and is NOT a historical map...any comments on how I can make this scenario better would be greatly appreciated.
Story: It is a time of war. You had a dam built on a mighty river to stop water from reaching your enemies. The dam needed to be protected so troops and towers were added to it and eventually, it was a castle. This crippled your enemies but also caused villages located on the banks of the river to lose their supply of food and water. Desperate to save their villages, the leaders of the villages begged the local Caliph to help them. The Caliph agreed to attack your mighty castle as long as the villages pay tribute to him. now the Caliph's armies ahve mobilized against you. What makes it worse is that your enemies have united their armies in an attempt to destroy the castle once and for all. Defend your castle with every last man!
1.Keep your lord alive, he dies and its game over
2. Kill the enemy lord, if he isnt dead, the Caliph will keep sending armies to attack you. Once he is taken out, the Caliph will see no need to attack you
3. Survive the arab attack on your castle
1. Defend your gatehouses, once an assassin captures one, the entire arab army can march through.
2. Dont waste your troops, you have limited weapons.
3. Attack the enemy lord at the right time, his "castle" is destroyed but the attacking arab troops are positioned there.
4. Use your engineers, dont let em sit around.
One more thing- I dont know how to add the discription to invasions, so if someone can tell me how to do that, I can add it to this one.
If you press "Alt" + ","(comma) in the main menu of your map (the screen with "save", "to the map", "edit scenario"), you can select the map type (single- /multi-player). Choose multi-player, add the description and press Alt+comma again to change back to single player.
Then save your map and the description will be visible whenever you play the map.