well its a good castle at all, but I still have some suggestions ^^
1. maybe you should increase the moat from 1 field to 2. I know that this would make marshal finish his moat slower but bowmans doesn't do that much damage so they need some time to kill pikemans and swordsman.
2. you can place 2 rows of low wall instead of one. This would "hide" more Bowmans making them harder to get killed. Ai's repair their walls if they have stone so you don't have to worry about those walls getting crushed.
3. place some "Brz's" Braizer or what ever this thing is called. they are free and should do a little more dmg, but the main thing is to use them for the pitches.
4. placing some pitches and more killing pits near your moat or infront or your moat would be good, helps against a huge wave of enemy troops.
5. have you tried to place the enineers guild at the backside and replace the old place with an trebuchet ?
thats all :) have fun with reading it
fari File Author
Posted on 09/27/13 @ 07:35 PM
hi again "my friend" Landari :p
In fact, I'm happy from your suggestions.
Certainly I will use your suggestions in the next version.
to 1: As you know this would make marshal finish his moat slower Otherwise I increase the moat from 1 field to 2.
to 4: the maximum killing pits that we can place is 100 (it's default value) & if I could place more I would place more certainly.
I didn't want to placing pitch for marshal.
to 5: nope. because marshal can make a catapult that if I place the engineers guide at the backside Then it may that this catapult encounter with problems. (of course in some conditions, catapult encounter with problems 100 percent) so I placed engineers guide in front of the castle that there is no problem.